Broncos-Raiders post game rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos-Raiders post game rants

Besides Peyton Manning Thomas and Kuper HAVE to be MVP of the offense.

When Thomas left the game our offense sputtered. We need him to attract the attention of the defense so it is easier to find the other receivers and he is the best pass catcher on this team.

Our offense of line sucks without Kuper. We allow 4X as many sacks when Kuper was out. (Tweet by a Broncos source before the game).

I think it is obvious that besides PM our offensive MVP's have to go to these two. We are not the same without them.

manny ramirez is pretty awful and whoever clark isnt much better
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

I <3 Optimus Prime

This guy is an absolute BEASTTTTT....Snagging 3rd down conversions & running dudes over ALLL year long.

When he went out our O stalled.

DT may be the 2nd best WR in the league behind Calvin(NOBODY is on his level).

SALUTE to you DT & STAY HEALTHY & KEEP BRINGING IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        manny ramirez is pretty awful and whoever clark isnt much better
        I agree, but I dont think he is THAT awful, I think Kuper is just that good.

Comment

I really wish the rest of the NFL and the media would catch the drift that we call him Optimus Prime... that's his nickname... That's what Denver fans call him... that's what THEY should call him.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I'll take it he came back from that injury? I had to miss about half the game.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

He's easily been a top 5 WR this year IMO. Everytime he comes out the game the offense just doesn't function properly. Imagine if another deep threat can be added next to him and Decker on top of the running game.

It's a shame he'll probably miss out on his 1st Pro Bowl this year.

Comment

Optimus Prime 2012 will be on youtube following the season! (highlight I'm making to help the nickname stick!)
                Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Clady?

But yeah, missing Kuper is big, Ramirez isn't that good.

Comment

yes he did... ended up with a little over 80 yards.
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't forget Ramirez is a back-up, and like any in the league will have bad moments, in the games he has played this season he has blocked well the large majority of the time.

Philip Blake will be interesting. Our rookie was put on IR a while ago but still attends all practices/meetings and plays center and guard. Mayock talked about him tonight and was quite high on him.

Could be quality depth next year.

Comment

I hope he is a Broncos for years to come. Dude has all the talent in the world. Showed it with someone who couldn't throw the ball to save his life in Tebow and now that we have an actusl QB he is just that more dangerous. I love the yards after the catch plays he makes.

Comment

they said something tonight about him being the second best big body receiver in the NFL.

Comment

I along with others said after we drafted him that he was Marshall without the drama. So far so true.
                            sigpic

Comment

imagine if we still had both....

Comment

Working...
                              X