No announcement yet.

Deion Sanders against the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dilfer is on the patriot bandwagon as well...just said on espn..if he had to pickone team to go deep in the afc its them. And his reason was they have the most complete team. If one phase of the team goes flat another steps up...according to him their d is playing great situational defense as well. Yep thay team is playing so good they almost lost to the second worst team in the league...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGB83 View Post
      Dilfer is on the patriot bandwagon as well...just said on espn..if he had to pickone team to go deep in the afc its them. And his reason was they have the most complete team. If one phase of the team goes flat another steps up...according to him their d is playing great situational defense as well. Yep thay team is playing so good they almost lost to the second worst team in the league...
      Fuunny Stuff

I guess you have to say what most people want to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
        oh wow, forgot about that. Deion doesn't shut up about Cam. Deion pretty much only latches to highly athletic primadonnas. See: Everyone he's mentored the past 10 years. Some classic examples: Pacman Jones, Dez Bryant...etc

Am I the only one noticing a certain "theme" here.

Comment

LOL I was just about to post this too. Watching the same thing haha.

Comment

At least Michael Irwin bold prediction might come true (broncos winning 1st seed)
            Originally posted by broncos SB2010
            I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

Not sure how I missed this thread.

Deion Sanders against the Broncos? lol Welcome to Peyton Manning quarterbacking your team. NFLN HATES Manning. This season hasn't been particularly bad due to PFM's undeniably MVP caliber season... just wait till next year.
              fumpa.mybrute.com

Comment

Originally posted by LoserSlick View Post
                Not sure how I missed this thread.

Deion Sanders against the Broncos? lol Welcome to Peyton Manning quarterbacking your team. NFLN HATES Manning. This season hasn't been particularly bad due to PFM's undeniably MVP caliber season... just wait till next year.
                What makes you think that NFLN "hates" Manning? The LOVE Manning!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I don't remember Deion as ever being enamored much with Peyton and the Colts. It could be it has carried over to the Broncos now. They did make a commercial together, though.

I remember one of the Broncos' games last year---maybe the San Diego game---when they pulled off an improbable win. Tebow went over to the NFLN table for an interview. They all seemed incredulous about the win, and I thought that they were not very respectful of Tebow at all during the interview. It came off to me as though they were poking a bit of fun at him. So......it could be that they (NFLN crew) are not *ready to crown* us yet, to borrow a Dennis Green quote.

I tell ya, I became a fan of the Broncos team last year during that magical run. It was all the more special, as no one appeared to give the team any respect.

In the great scheme of things, it matters not what Deion or any of the other prognosticators think, for the guys on this team will let their play on the field do the talking.
                  southern cross
                  Special Teams
                  Last edited by southern cross; 12-24-2012, 06:25 AM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

A more complete team? Yeah their D really stepped up when SF slowed their O down.

That said, Dilfer loves Peyton. Heard him gush about him a few times.

Comment

Meh it is what it is. Pats have an extremely good team. Gpnna be a tough out in the playoffs.

Comment

Yeah the Pats will be a tough out. Belichick seems to have a few eyes on what the defense is doing

Comment

This just in!! 31 out of the 32 teams in the NFL are against the Broncos. Just saying.

Comment

I wouldn't say NFLN hates Manning. Warren Sapp is always praising him and our D especially Miller & Dumervil

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixDread View Post
                              I wouldn't say NFLN hates Manning. Warren Sapp is always praising him and our D especially Miller & Dumervil
                              It may seem strange but just as I have branded Deion as overall a Broncos hater (Not any individual beeg with anyone) I have also branded Warren Sapp a Broncos lover. Maybe it's because he absolutely loathed his time with the Raiders but I have rarely heard the guy say too much negative about our team and the players on it the past few seasons. He always seems to be glass half full with the Broncos outside of absolutely hating McDaniels. That's all I can recall from Sapp. He was one of the conductors on the McDaniels hating train. He said a few times he didn't think McDaniels was fit to be a head coach, thought he was immature and mentioned a few times he didn't think he showed a lot of respect to his players.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...dangerous-team

Deion picks PAT as most Dangerous even when Irvin and Faulk picks Denver.
                                Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                                I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X