Baltimore is winnable....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore is winnable....

With 10 days till our next game this gives our players a good time to rest and heal and allow our coaches and manning to game plan for Baltimore! I'm feeling real good about this game!

I would still feel good about this game even if we didnt have 10 days. They arent that good.

Comment

Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
      I would still feel good about this game even if we didnt have 10 days. They arent that good.
      There the best remaining in our schedule. The only team I see that has a chance of stopping us from winning out. Our only hurdle to the #2 seed

Comment

Ray Lewis will be back, beware of the emotional boost they will receive
        sigpic

Comment

Every game is winnable for us. Pittsburgh just beat them without Roethlisberger, and they almost beat them without Roethlisberger in the first match up. Baltimore is not as strong as their record indicates, the AFC North has a weak schedule this year.

Comment

This game is very winnable. It is entirely possible the Redskins will beat the Ravens this week which would be good for us. We should be able to come up with a pretty good game plan in ten days.
            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

plus the Ravens have a ton of hard games left on their schedule, they have Washington trying to make a playoff push, us trying to tie up the second seed, NY trying to win a division, and Cincy a divisional game that has huge playoff implications(right now anyway), it is gonna be a tough month for the ravens.
              GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
              sigpic

Comment

yeah i have a good feeling that we win this game. And BIG. I think our offense and defense finally click together for a big win against a good opponent. Finally we can strike some fear into the hearts of the rest of the AFC.

were gonna be 11-3.

Broncos 34
                Ravens 20
                Last edited by denvercrush81; 12-07-2012, 05:12 PM.
                LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

Ravens are not as good as their record indicates. They could easily be 7-5 or worse right now. The got beat at home by a Benless Steeler team, and the week before nearly lost to the Sparklers, but converted a 4th and 29, which I found quite hilarious.

We should win this game. I'm just worried about their screen game, we have not been good against screens this season and Ray Rice is scary.

Comment

All games are winnable with this team. But the Broncos playoffs have already started, the playoff to the highest seed and that is how they need to play.
                    sigpic
                    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Going into the season I thought the Ravens would be the best team in the league
                      Injuries have hurt them though

Their defense is vulnerable
                      Peyton should have some opportunities there

If we can contain Rice I like our defense against Flacco more so than theirs against Manning

This will be the litmus test to see if we are ready to hang with the top tier teams

Comment

I really would like to go to this game,
                        deciding between the ravens game or sitting back and waiting for a playoff game,

any suggestions\?

Comment

Recently, they've looked very ordinary against some very ordinary teams. Nothing to fear
                          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/to...es-discussion/

I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Well i dont post much. but im always on this site since 07..are fans are great by the way. I do enjoy reading all the great stuff on these forums. just wanted to say hello

yo Manning2baybay i say you should attend this game. its going to very interesting!! but i mean if you do wait for playoffs i dont think you can go wrong with that! I will be attending the game! lets grab a beer (that goes for anyone thats attending. Would love to meet more Denver fans. really dont know many in the area)
                              “The one thing that scares me the most is failing. It scares me that one day I won't be at this level. But while I'm here and while I'm having success early, I'm trying to do everything to stay on this level." -Terrell Davis

Comment

Working...
                              X