No announcement yet.

Baltimore is winnable....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not meaning to jump ahead, but the reality is if NE beats SF, we prepare for a divisional game in NE. If not, prepare for AFCC at Denver vs NE.

Its NE, the SB goes through them.

Comment

• How Many Sacks?

Hey there fellow deciples of the Denver Broncos ... not sure if anyone has brought this up yet as I haven't taken the time to go through all the many threads, but my question to everyone is; How many times do you think Von and Elvis will sack Joe Flacco? I'm thinkin' 4 between them.

Happy Holidays

Comment

• 10 .

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
          Not meaning to jump ahead, but the reality is if NE beats SF, we prepare for a divisional game in NE. If not, prepare for AFCC at Denver vs NE.

Its NE, the SB goes through them.
          Why would it be the AFCCG vs NE. It would be a divisional round game since they will most likely finish as the 3rd seed if we win out and they lose to the 49ers. Which means if they win in the wildcard they would be coming to us in the divisional round.

But first things first we need to take care of the Ravens and we can't let them have any belief that they could hang in there and win.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• 1 Von
            2 Elvis
            1 Unrein
            Team Broncos!
            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Ravens 20
              Last edited by GoManning; 12-14-2012, 06:04 PM.
              Team Broncos!
              2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• It's Purple Friday here. I'm going out in an orange Bronco shirt.

This should be fun.
                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I hope breaks the single game record to shut up this aldon Smith non sens
                  sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                    It's Purple Friday here. I'm going out in an orange Bronco shirt.

This should be fun.
                    You rebel you

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                      I hope breaks the single game record to shut up this aldon Smith non sens
                      I wish we could play the NFC like the 49ers lol. 5 of the 8 most sacked teams are all in the NFC with them taking the top 3 spots before the Jags show up lol. And to top it off the 49ers have played those 3 teams 4 times since the top team is the Cards lol. But looking at it the Ravens are sitting 10 with given up 31 sacks... But it is a tie with 6 teams lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• i say 2 the last 2 games only have 2 sacks total...i just hope we protect better vs the blitz than last thursday...

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                          i say 2 the last 2 games only have 2 sacks total...i just hope we protect better vs the blitz than last thursday...
                          Yeah I was reading an article on profootball focus and they mentioned how Doom has dissappeared and we are getting like no pressure with our D line outside of Miller (who is a lb so no pressure from our D line). The last game against the Raiders Doom was held without a stat including no pressures or hits. And against the Raiders we got 0 pressures from our Dline it all came from LB's and our secondary

Not a good stat going into the playoffs Need to get pressure from our front 4

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• I am going to say 6....though that may be high. It really will very greatly on how we do against Ray Rice and the run. If Von gets 2 or 3 I don't think the 6 number is out of the question. Also Doom is ready for another big game I feel it in my gut!
                            sigpic

Comment

• I say 3 sacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                Yeah I was reading an article on profootball focus and they mentioned how Doom has dissappeared and we are getting like no pressure with our D line outside of Miller (who is a lb so no pressure from our D line). The last game against the Raiders Doom was held without a stat including no pressures or hits. And against the Raiders we got 0 pressures from our Dline it all came from LB's and our secondary

Not a good stat going into the playoffs Need to get pressure from our front 4
                                yep lately its only von getting any pressure when rush 4 not good....cant afford to blitz every down elvis has gotta get going...

Comment

Working...
                                X