No announcement yet.

Baltimore is winnable....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We played them a lot better than I thought we would.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
      Prater is are only hole.
      what is his deal lately? He was MONEY last year, especially in the playoffs.

Now he is missing FGs from like 23 yards?

If it comes down to a field goal to beat the pats to go to the superbowl and prater misses a 23 yard kick........
      LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerKwab27 View Post
        What? He's out of his funk now, ill take prater all day
        did u see him miss that chip shot? dude can hit it from 70 pregame and misses a 20 something yard field goal?????

He's got the yips
        LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• Originally posted by denvercrush81 View Post

If it comes down to a field goal to beat the pats to go to the superbowl and prater misses a 23 yard kick........
          You mean like Cundiff missing the FG in last year's AFCCG against Patriots?
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by denvercrush81 View Post

That would be so sad considering this guy was so good last year. I pray and hope Prater gets it together quickly. I hate that he missed that last field goal today.

Comment

• Way I see it this game ended with a final score of 31-3

After that we stopped playing + the refs really helped the Ravens

Definitely a statement of dominance

Patriots are the best team in the AFC as of NOW, and we're right there behind in the top tier then the Texans a tier below imo, we beat them if Champ is on Andre from the start earlier this year, that huge TD killed us n he had 9yds after that when Champ lined up wit em

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                You mean like Cundiff missing the FG in last year's AFCCG against Patriots?
                yeah. If Prater doesnt get his head screwed on tighter, we could very well loose a close game to the pats because he is all crazy in the head.
                LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• Yes, they made a statement, and maybe they are starting to believe it themselves, but the bad/good thing (depening which way you look at it) is they (the Broncos) still haven't played their best game yet.
                  sigpicSig designed by Freyaka
                  2014 Adopt-a-Bronco - Juwan Thompson....BELIEVE, It's Mile High Magic!

Comment

• It was fun listening to the Raven fans boo the Ravens.

It was fun watching the Raven fans leave in the 3rd quarter.

It was fun listening to the Raven fans complain on the train.

I had fun.
                    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                      It was fun listening to the Raven fans boo the Ravens.

I had fun.
                      Glad you did, cause I sure had some fun.

Comment

It was fun listening to the Raven fans boo the Ravens.

I had fun.
                        I bet you did and was thinking about you all during the game. Once again, Bronco jerseys, t-shirts and fans were evident. We are becoming a well traveled team as well.

I was worried about this game. Apparently my worries were unwarranted. The Ravens will lose in the first round with this type of performance by their squad come playoff time.

WOO HOO!!!!
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• I just don't want to see this guy put us in a billy cundiff moment

Comment

• He has 2 bad games and people are worried........For the past 2 weeks,he's been back to his usual self
                            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                              I bet you did and was thinking about you all during the game. Once again, Bronco jerseys, t-shirts and fans were evident. We are becoming a well traveled team as well.

I was worried about this game. Apparently my worries were unwarranted. The Ravens will lose in the first round with this type of performance by their squad come playoff time.

WOO HOO!!!!
                              There was a lot of orange today. A lot of white and blue jerseys, too.

A ton of #18. It was good to see.
                              Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

There was a lot of orange today. A lot of white and blue jerseys, too.

A ton of #18. It was good to see.
                                I care not for blue and white, I care for blue and orange.

Comment

Working...
                                X