Baltimore is winnable....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    He has 2 bad games and people are worried........For the past 2 weeks,he's been back to his usual self
    Agreed. Every kicker has a game of two where he goes into a funk, and luckily he it did not cost us those games.

Comment

• Through the 3rd Quarter of today's game, the Broncos' D had scored more points than the Ravens' O. Then, in the 4th Quarter, came the ten minute drive. That's saying something IMO.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Baltimore Sun - Power Rankings

The NFL one will be out tomorrow but I stumbled upon this.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...,3445391.story

Comment

• I wouldn't disagree...that's for sure...only team that I think that can beat us would be NE and I think they would have a much better chance at home

I like our chances vs anyone in the NFL now at Mile High...and in NO for that matter

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
            I wouldn't disagree...that's for sure...only team that I think that can beat us would be NE and I think they would have a much better chance at home

I like our chances vs anyone in the NFL now at Mile High...and in NO for that matter
            Only team I fear is NE. I think we're too good for Houston.

If we made the SB the ONLY team in the NFC that could give us a game would be the Packers, I think we would roll anyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
              Only team I fear is NE. I think we're too good for Houston.

If we made the SB the ONLY team in the NFC that could give us a game would be the Packers, I think we would roll anyone else
              Agreed and ftr ...I think we'd beat GB as well

Comment

• In the AFC it is still the Patriots that worry me the most. I think that Houston, while good, is a team we can take. As far as NFC teams, 3 stand out to me: Green Bay is good, but their offensive line isn't the greatest. We get pressure on Rodgers we could take them, San Franciscos defense is still great and scary, but that offense isn't all that much, and if the Giants get in and somehow get on that hot streak again watch out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                  In the AFC it is still the Patriots that worry me the most. I think that Houston, while good, is a team we can take. As far as NFC teams, 3 stand out to me: Green Bay is good, but their offensive line isn't the greatest. We get pressure on Rodgers we could take them, San Franciscos defense is still great and scary, but that offense isn't all that much, and if the Giants get in and somehow get on that hot streak again watch out.
                  I've told people the last few months that the Giants record doesn't matter, they are a playoff team, but they are looking even worse then I thought and are in real danger of not even getting to the playoffs.

SF are a team that 'can' be scary with that D. They don't impress me hugely as a SB team, the 2 games against the Rams in particular were very poor, but they did very well last night so I guess on their day they can be very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                    In the AFC it is still the Patriots that worry me the most. I think that Houston, while good, is a team we can take. As far as NFC teams, 3 stand out to me: Green Bay is good, but their offensive line isn't the greatest. We get pressure on Rodgers we could take them, San Franciscos defense is still great and scary, but that offense isn't all that much, and if the Giants get in and somehow get on that hot streak again watch out.
                    Giants have never won against Peyton .

Comment

• I think it is us, NE and SF as the clear top 3 of the NFL. Then the Texans, Falcons, and Packers. These 6 teams have a legit shot at winning the super bowl. I think the Niners are tougher than we are giving them credit for.
                      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

• Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                        Giants have never won against Peyton .
                        http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221222011

I rule !

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                          Oh snap I forgot about that.

I really meant since his lil bro has been the QB haha .

Manning bowl = Peyton winning all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                            Oh snap I forgot about that.

I really meant since his lil bro has been the QB haha .

Manning bowl = Peyton winning all day.
                            I'm down with that :thumb:

Comment

• Im loving the respect, thats awsome! IMO Baltimore has always seemed to respect Denver. A good number of former Broncos were pursued by Baltimore in the past...!

Comment

• I live in Boston, you should hear the disrespect we are getting from the sports talk radio announcers up here. Makes me want to vomit. Really, really bad. They are talking like we are not a threat at all and that they have the Super Bowl locked up and that they will just come to Denver and walk all over us.

On the flip side, I did hear today from one announcer that he wouldn't put it past the Pats to tank their last two games to get the 4th seed so they would have an easier time getting to the AFC championship game so they wouldn't have to play us in Denver and would have to play Indy and Houston. He said the Pats have done it before.
                                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                                X