X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I've told people the last few months that the Giants record doesn't matter, they are a playoff team, but they are looking even worse then I thought and are in real danger of not even getting to the playoffs.

SF are a team that 'can' be scary with that D. They don't impress me hugely as a SB team, the 2 games against the Rams in particular were very poor, but they did very well last night so I guess on their day they can be very good.
    You sir are right on the money.

Leave a comment:

• BIGB83
    replied
    Billick thinks the same....http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

Leave a comment:

• COBronc78
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    The Broncos have played against 6 of the top 10 scoring offenses (on of which is the Broncos). They have gone 3-3 against them. Sometimes winning in embarrassing fashion (NO and TB come to mind).
    Blows me away. Some people say we have the easiest schedule, but coming into the year we had the 2nd hardest schedule. We are a really good team, people will find that out in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    replied
    Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
    Trey Wingo just made a good point on his twitter:

However, everyone that is responding to his tweet are saying the Broncos haven't played anyone and they have only played 1 good offense. Last I checked, we played 4 of the top 10 offenses within our first 5 weeks. People are idiots if they can't see that the Broncos have improved significantly since week 5
    The Broncos have played against 6 of the top 10 scoring offenses (on of which is the Broncos). They have gone 3-3 against them. Sometimes winning in embarrassing fashion (NO and TB come to mind).

Leave a comment:

• Doogansquest
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
    I think it is us, NE and SF as the clear top 3 of the NFL. Then the Texans, Falcons, and Packers. These 6 teams have a legit shot at winning the super bowl. I think the Niners are tougher than we are giving them credit for.
    Pretty sure every team that makes the playoffs has a legitimate shot at winning the Super Bowl.

There are surprises every single year.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    lol @ that link a video entitled:

Joe Flacco, "I made a mistake"

Yes, Joe you did. And Harris made a play

Leave a comment:

• COBronc78
    replied
    Trey Wingo just made a good point on his twitter:

Originally posted by Wingoz
    Only one team right now has a top five offense AND a top five defense. That would be your Denver Broncos. Most complete team in the NFL?
    However, everyone that is responding to his tweet are saying the Broncos haven't played anyone and they have only played 1 good offense. Last I checked, we played 4 of the top 10 offenses within our first 5 weeks. People are idiots if they can't see that the Broncos have improved significantly since week 5
    Last edited by COBronc78; 12-18-2012, 10:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I live in Boston, you should hear the disrespect we are getting from the sports talk radio announcers up here. Makes me want to vomit. Really, really bad. They are talking like we are not a threat at all and that they have the Super Bowl locked up and that they will just come to Denver and walk all over us.

On the flip side, I did hear today from one announcer that he wouldn't put it past the Pats to tank their last two games to get the 4th seed so they would have an easier time getting to the AFC championship game so they wouldn't have to play us in Denver and would have to play Indy and Houston. He said the Pats have done it before.
    If Houston lost their last two games, it wouldn't surprise me.

They have the Vikings (and AP) and the Colts in Indy.

This is the Broncos' year. They are winning it all and this would just be another domino to fall.

Leave a comment:

• BHPizza
    replied
    Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
    NFL.com did a preview of their top 10 and they dropped Denver from 4-5. What a joke. Seriously, it's obvious they are just trying to set themselves apart but they are only showing how much of a joke they have become since Adam Schefter left.
    I just saw that. Once again, so many people talking about how the Broncos couldn't beat the "big" teams back at the beginning of the season. Why is it that Denver losing to 3 top teams like forever ago is more important to these jokers than teams like San Fran losing to and tying a team like the Rams? How about the Falcons losing to the Panthers? Denver destroyed the Panthers and made Cam look like a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    From the article in the OP:

What am I basing them on? Who my gut tells me are the toughest teams to beat that week.

Why isn’t my team on the list!?!?! Take a deep breath and try not to take these too seriously.

And, no comment on Bleacher Report.

Leave a comment:

• floridabroncos
    replied
    NFL.com did a preview of their top 10 and they dropped Denver from 4-5. What a joke. Seriously, it's obvious they are just trying to set themselves apart but they are only showing how much of a joke they have become since Adam Schefter left.

Leave a comment:

• BHPizza
    replied
    Bleacher Report has Denver ranked #1 too.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...inal-two-games

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I live in Boston, you should hear the disrespect we are getting from the sports talk radio announcers up here. Makes me want to vomit. Really, really bad. They are talking like we are not a threat at all and that they have the Super Bowl locked up and that they will just come to Denver and walk all over us.

On the flip side, I did hear today from one announcer that he wouldn't put it past the Pats to tank their last two games to get the 4th seed so they would have an easier time getting to the AFC championship game so they wouldn't have to play us in Denver and would have to play Indy and Houston. He said the Pats have done it before.
    Let them talk all they want, we will see what happens on the field. They blew it last night and have made it much tougher on themselves.

As much as Pats fans want to talk smack don't forget THEY are not a team currently holding a top 2 seed because they haven't been good enough. Losses to Seattle, the Cards, Ravens and SF will probably mean they have to play wildcard weekend

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Im loving the respect, thats awsome! IMO Baltimore has always seemed to respect Denver. A good number of former Broncos were pursued by Baltimore in the past...!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X