No announcement yet.

Fun Fact about Tony Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Darcel McBath and Alphonso Smith being ahead of Darrell Revis.

High school rankings mean very little. A large number of recruits end up changing positions or flaming out of football altogether. I believe Ryan Clady was a two star devensive tackle when he committed to Boise.

Comment

Some of these are really interesting.

Gabbert = 5 star
      Luck = 4 star

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Clady View Post
        Wow he's dumb haha. 720 SAT score. Mine was double his.

Good thing he can understand football.
        Not that it means too much, but that's only the math+reading combined. I learned this when I thought I was smarter that Myron Rolle, the Rhodes Scholar. Lol
        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
          Not that it means too much, but that's only the math+reading combined. I learned this when I thought I was smarter that Myron Rolle, the Rhodes Scholar. Lol
          Haha what was Rolle's score?
          Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
            @ Darcel McBath and Alphonso Smith being ahead of Darrell Revis.

High school rankings mean very little. A large number of recruits end up changing positions or flaming out of football altogether. I believe Ryan Clady was a two star devensive tackle when he committed to Boise.
            That. Is correct. His freshman year he redhsrted and played DT on the scout team.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Haha what was Rolle's score?
              1340 math+reading combined.

Edit: which makes Tony Carter look like a first grader.

Comment

I follow college football a lot closer than I do NFL and there's often debates about recruiting rankings meaning anything. Obviously it's not the end all but for the most part recruiting rankings are very accurate. A lot of first round picks were 4 or 5 star HS players, every National Champion team has at least a couple groups of top 5 recruiting classes when they win the championship. The best way to evaluate HS talent is to see who offered a kid. If Alabama and Texas and Ohio State and USC all offered a kid, you can believe that's one of the top players. Schools like TX and USC that own their in state recruiting will literally give out about 40 scholarship offers a year to get a return of 25 kids per class. I'm a fan of WVU, and we typically have to offer about 250 kids to pull in the 25.

Comment

1340 math+reading combined.

Edit: which makes Tony Carter look like a first grader.
                  Wow that's it for a Rhodes Scholar? I beat him by 100 on the two part. 1440.

Comment

Wow that's it for a Rhodes Scholar? I beat him by 100 on the two part. 1440.
                    Yea, the scores indicate a smart kid but not a rhodes scholar, granted, that puts you at well above national merit.

Comment

Yea, the scores indicate a smart kid but not a rhodes scholar, granted, that puts you at well above national merit.
                      What are the conditions of a Rhodes scholar?

Comment

He was a Rhodes scholar for neurology so I imagine his best testing was in science.

Comment

Working...
                        X