Peyton pow wows with the O line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton pow wows with the O line

Have you noticed that every time the O line comes off the field they and Peyton gather and discuss what went right or wrong when they had the ball?
    I watched Peyton for years with the colts and can honestly say I've never seen him do this.
    Its absolutely mind blowing to see the change in his personality since he joined the Broncos!
    he's more vocal, and appears he's coaching the O line on the side lines. I love seeing this side of him emerge!
    GO BRONCOS!!

its also bcz its all new to both him n the o-line there still learning n tryin to correct mistakes...

Comment

haha yea, not as classic as a coach who shall remain nameless "coachin' it up' on the sidelines with a choice phrase. but PFM is doing just fine.

Comment

It's debriefing. Article here answers it.

Military members came in and discussed it with the team.
        Last edited by 100%Broncoholic; 12-09-2012, 08:34 AM.
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I usually see our rookie QB right behind PM everytime as well.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
            Dave Magazu is close at hand as well.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

They had some military people come in for a visit and they were telling them that they always have a debriefing, Coach Fox liked the idea and encouraged them to buy into it. They talked about it after the Carolina game when the cameras caught them going over to where the O-line sits.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
                They had some military people come in for a visit and they were telling them that they always have a debriefing, Coach Fox liked the idea and encouraged them to buy into it. They talked about it after the Carolina game when the cameras caught them going over to where the O-line sits.
                Yep, that's what the link above says too! They have mentioned it the past few games too.
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by peytonfan59 View Post
                  Have you noticed that every time the O line comes off the field they and Peyton gather and discuss what went right or wrong when they had the ball?
                  I watched Peyton for years with the colts and can honestly say I've never seen him do this.
                  Its absolutely mind blowing to see the change in his personality since he joined the Broncos!
                  he's more vocal, and appears he's coaching the O line on the side lines. I love seeing this side of him emerge!
                  GO BRONCOS!!
                  Peyton did do this with the Colts. As he played with the Colts for 13 seasons, it was less required not just towards the end of regular seasons, but towards the end of his Colts career in general.

Also, laughed out loud when Peyton quieted the crowd against TB. Manning did that in Indy as well, but never so drastic and effectively lol. After 13 seasons Colts fans were well trained.
                  fumpa.mybrute.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                    I've noticed that any time they show Peyton on the sidelines, Brock is glued to him. I would be too. I love to see that. Hopefully it's paying off and will pay off in the long run.

Also, the last one they had against Oakland, the whole offense seemed to be huddled up. I've seen that a few times. So I'm not sure it's just the O-line but either way it's awesome to see.
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                      It's debriefing. Article here answers it.

Military members came in and discussed it with the team.
                      That is beyond awesome, more reason that we should be doing the Mile High Salute after scores and sacks now!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                        I've noticed that any time they show Peyton on the sidelines, Brock is glued to him. I would be too. I love to see that. Hopefully it's paying off and will pay off in the long run.

Also, the last one they had against Oakland, the whole offense seemed to be huddled up. I've seen that a few times. So I'm not sure it's just the O-line but either way it's awesome to see.
                        Yea I keep seeing it and keep hoping that Os is soaking it all up like a sponge.
                        sigpic

Comment

What I think is "cute" is that when the O-line is sitting on their bench, they sit in the same order as they line up on the field. Every single time.

The debriefing occurs at the O-line bench, Peyton says, so that those big guys don't have to travel 5 yards over to where the receivers sit.

Comment

I dont remember if if it was on the denver posts site or the broncos site, but i remember reading somewhere that the entire offense is huddled around peyton the tv camera gets just the oline in the shot usually.

Comment

Peyton has talked about it in local interviews. The entire offense debriefs at the O-line bench, again, according to Peyton, so the big guys don't have to "travel" down to where the receivers usually sit on their bench. Peyton takes care of his O-line..... doesn't make them move, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X