No announcement yet.

Peyton pow wows with the O line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Painter. He did have nice hair though.
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by GoManning View Post
      Lol I feel bad for the kid sometimes. He should've been picked up by somebody..worked him him maybe you know.

Comment

Originally posted by GoManning View Post
        If you're into Dudley DoRight. LOL

While I maintain he had photos of Dungy at the yearly Christmas party, pole dancing with a bottle of Jack in his hand, (because that's the *only* way I can justify his being on the team) my husband figures he must have been a "Morning Glory". Fabulous on the practice field, but deer in the headlights when it came to game day.
        Last edited by Manning4life; 12-14-2012, 10:02 AM.
        OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
          Lol I feel bad for the kid sometimes. He should've been picked up by somebody..worked him him maybe you know.
          He was with Baltimore all during training camp. They cut him right before the season started.
          OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

I think a few others have mentioned it, but it's not just the O-Line. Peyton has said before that its the entire offense, the camera just focuses on the Oline and him.

Also, I love that Osweiler is glued to Manning as soon as he comes off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
              I think a few others have mentioned it, but it's not just the O-Line. Peyton has said before that its the entire offense, the camera just focuses on the Oline and him.

Also, I love that Osweiler is glued to Manning as soon as he comes off the field.
              Yes, look who is sitting and who is standing. Keep those o-line legs fresh!! Relax fellas!
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
              X