No announcement yet.

Colts V Broncos would suck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be annoying. Colts could do it with the comeback considering how soft we play when we have the lead.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
      Well since I have no loyalty to the Colts I would love it as this would be the best possible matchup for us if we don't get the bye. Not to take anything away from the Colts and their accomplishments this year, but I would much rather see them than Pittsburgh/Baltimore/Cinci.
      This basically.......

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
        The Patriots aren't scary at all. They put up big, gimmicky numbers in trash contests and beat a Broncos team that was nearly dead-last in defense at the time, and an offense that had no idea what Peyton was up to.

Comment

We will kill the Colts worst then how the PATS killed them. Why? Because everyone will be playing for Peyton like they did for Fox (vs Panther). Von Miller Will sack Luck and go to Peyton and say "That ones is for you old man". Luck will wish the Colt's never picked him up by the time Doom and Miller is done with him.

Comment

Y'all colts fans know this primarily is a broncos forum right?
            Denver Broncos GM
            Originally posted by Mosk
            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Not sure of the likelihood that it's possible, but if we could get Colts, Patriots, Texans, then Falcons, that would be the ultimate revenge tour.
              Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                Not sure of the likelihood that it's possible, but if we could get Colts, Patriots, Texans, then Falcons, that would be the ultimate revenge tour.
                Part of me wants the 49ers. If Nedney misses that field goal instead of upsetting us when they were like 2 and 14, imagine how things could have happened.
                Denver Broncos GM
                Originally posted by Mosk
                Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

It would be sweet if it were the 49ers. Think about it probably the best team of the bunch supposedly after Manning vs the team that got him. How sweet would it be for Manning and Denver if they beat SF in the Superbowl kind of killing the debate SF was the better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                    It would be sweet if it were the 49ers. Think about it probably the best team of the bunch supposedly after Manning vs the team that got him. How sweet would it be for Manning and Denver if they beat SF in the Superbowl kind of killing the debate SF was the better choice.
                    Also when they beat us 55-10 in the superbowl,i would love to get our revenge on that.Don't think Elway is not licking his chops for the 49ers in a possible superbowl appearance.

Comment

I would love to watch Peyton and the rest of the Broncos destroy the Colts in the playoffs.
                      Goodbye Colts, hello Broncos!

Comment

I actually don't see the 49ers thing as much of a story. I mean that game was 25 years ago; none of the same players; few of the same fans; different era; different team atmospheres. Elway is the only link and he won't have a direct impact on the game.

The 49ers have completely denied any serious pursuit of Manning, and it seems pretty obvious that Denver was his choice. I doubt there's even a millileter of bad blood between them.

It would be a big reach to produce a relevant story from those scraps.

(Let it be known that any Super Bowl story containing Peyton is a winner. Just saying..)
                        Last edited by Doogansquest; 12-09-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Ideally, I'd like to see the Broncos vs. Giants in New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by LoserSlick View Post
                            I'm not sure if this would be as awkward for Broncos fans as it would be for Colts and Peyton Manning fans. Blech... just awful... is what this game would be.

As a former Colts fan, I think it would still hurt me more to see Peyton lose than the Colts at this point. If this happens I'll tivo the game and check the final score online afterwards. If Broncos win, I'll watch it; if the Broncos lose... deleted. Sad face.

Thoughts?
                            No, A Denver win over Indy would be GLORIOUS.

It speaks volumes about an organization when Brandon Stokely wasn't even a player on the team anymore and was gunning for Manning to come to Denver.

It speaks volumes that after ALL the MONEY Manning (and other team members) made for Irsay and Indy, he takes down all the banners at Lucas...like they were never even there.

Elway had it right when he threatened to go back to baseball if he had to stay with an Irsay.

I want Indy to repo the stadium that my dynasty team built and collect in full from Irsay. I want wins in Denver because I believe that when all is said and done, Denver is a better organization.

I'll be a Colts fan again....the day that Indy buys the team and Irsay is gone forever.
                            COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                              That would be annoying. Colts could do it with the comeback considering how soft we play when we have the lead.
                              Broncos normally play soft when they have the lead vs teams they don't have a grudge against, if Broncos went vs Colts, you think the Broncos aren't going to try their best to kill them? (like the panther game) Everyone knows a game vs the Colts would be for Peyton Manning, if you think everyone is playing at their best right now... Wait till you see them play vs the Colts even if Manning doesn't want to play hard vs his former team, all the players know how important that game will be to Manning if they win, and all I got to say is "Seahawk vs Card" all over again. (Broncos 52 : Colt -2)

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                                Wait till you see them play vs the Colts even if Manning doesn't want to play hard vs his former team (Broncos 52 : Colt -2)
                                No worries there. Peyton might give off the "aw shucks" vibe, but don't fool yourself.

I've watched him for the past 14 years, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's that he's a competitor. And I also think, just from various comments over the years, that he holds grudges.

He'd love nothing more than to stick it to Irsay, no matter what he says in public.
                                OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

Working...
                                X