• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the Ravens lost....

Lets go Houton Texans......

texans will win this game.. 27-24.

Comment

I think Houston is going to get blown out, honestly. I pray I'm wrong.
      sigpic

Comment

The Skins winning helps but if the Ravens win next week today means nothing because they will own the head to head match up. So it is still a must win game. Ray Lewis will be back in prime time - the Ravens will bring their best shot.

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
          I think Houston is going to get blown out, honestly. I pray I'm wrong.
          I will say this,the Patriots dont play good against teams with a good defense...They almost lost to the Dolphins last week....

I dont think the game will be a blow out,I will shocked if the game head in that direction...
          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Texans beat Pats, then lose final three.
            Pats lose to 49ers.
            Broncos win out.

The dream scenario

Comment

Originally posted by 18to88 View Post
              The Skins winning helps but if the Ravens win next week today means nothing because they will own the head to head match up. So it is still a must win game. Ray Lewis will be back in prime time - the Ravens will bring their best shot.
              Today still means something because even if they do beat us, they still have two more games against tough opponents.
              Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                I will say this,the Patriots dont play good against teams with a good defense...They almost lost to the Dolphins last week....

I dont think the game will be a blow out,I will shocked if the game head in that direction...
                I hope you're right! Houston's Pass D worries me though. Jax, Det, GB, Good and bad offenses.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 18to88 View Post
                  Ravens still play the Giants and Bengals after us. Tough games. If we lose next week (and we won't) the Ravens could drop one of those two and we finish with a better record (assuming we win out against the Browns and Chiefs at home). Their loss today was big. Make no mistake.
                  Last edited by azfanz; 12-09-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                    Today still means something because even if they do beat us, they still have two more games against tough opponents.
                    Good point. @ NYG, CIN. Both teams could be playing for their season.

Comment

Shanny helping us out
                      Now we need Kubiak to do the same

Comment

Alarming stat shown during the ravens game saying that are ridiculously good coming off a loss. Now obviously they just lost coming off a loss, but for that to happen two weeks in a row...

We will need to be on our game...we have never done well in Baltimore which is the only place we play them for some reason...
                        Go Broncos

Comment

The Ravens loss is actually a bad thing...

In order for the Broncos to secure the 2 seed we have to beat Baltimore and NE has to lose 1. Now if the Broncos do beat the Ravens the best they can finish is 11-5 and will likely be the 4 seed. In order for the Ravens to get the 3 seed the Patriots will have 2 lose 2 games which is unlikely. Since the 2nd seed faces the winner of 3 v Wildcard, even if the Broncos get the 2nd seed, they will almost certainly play the Patriots in Denver unless the Pats a. Lose 2 games or b. lose in the wildcard round. I view this as a much harder match up than the Ravens would have been if they had only lost 1 game against us for the remainder of the season and gotten the 3 seed.
                          I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Comment

I'm looking for my slide rule.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I'll take on New England at our place. Of course I agree I prefer the Ravens, but I'm ok with playing the Patriots at home.

But now that you mention it, this can suck if we end up with the 3 seed and Patriots stay at 2. Of course that would suggest we beat Baltimore and then lose our last two games. Otherwise if we lose to Baltimore it is a good chance we end up with the 4th seed, but as mentioned, Baltimore still has a tough schedule remaining. And of course this all assumes Patriots win the rest of their games or lose maybe just 1. A loss to the Texans would be huge.
                              Last edited by Blazindro; 12-09-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X