No announcement yet.

Now that the Ravens lost....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ravens fired Cameron today. Looks like Jim Caldwell will be OC now. I'm sure Peyton can give the D some idea of what he likes to do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sheriff18 View Post
      The Ravens fired Cameron today. Looks like Jim Caldwell will be OC now. I'm sure Peyton can give the D some idea of what he likes to do.
      Wow! Do they think that will help?
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I'm curious to see how our defense handles this. Frankly I dont think their offense had been the issue this year, but I do agree Cam Cameron was a god awful play caller.

Comment

Stop Rice, we will win... If we don't, PFM will have to be up to his best game... Really a good test for where we stand against a top tier team...

Broncs should win handily... :thumb:
          Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

Caldwell was fine as an Assistant or Coordinator. It was the Head Coach position he couldn't handle.

While Peyton can give the Denver D a few ideas of what to expect, Caldwell can do the same for the Ravens D. He was Peyton's QB coach for a while, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
              Caldwell was fine as an Assistant or Coordinator. It was the Head Coach position he couldn't handle.

While Peyton can give the Denver D a few ideas of what to expect, Caldwell can do the same for the Ravens D. He was Peyton's QB coach for a while, if I'm not mistaken.
              Hope the D of denver can beat the D of baltimore. I necessarily can figue peyton can handle baltimore d by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post

He was. I don't think he'll be able to help their D that much. I guess maybe some things to look for. I imagine Caldwell just kept Peyton from getting in bad habits, mechanically and such.

Ravens' fans have been clamoring for a while to use Rice more. So it'll be interesting to see if they do use him more.

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                  I hope there's not going to be a quiz on this material.
                  Do you plan to cheat?
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                  X