Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else want to see more green?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else want to see more green?

Virgil Green is explosive! It was evident in the NO game I believe. He caught a pass on the sideline and looked like a WR running down the field. The guy can play.

I'd also like to see Holliday playing more on offense. Too fast

Holliday's too small to play offense IMO. He's gonna get injured and we'll lose our best punt returner. Agree with you about Green, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Springs View Post
      Holliday's too small to play offense IMO. He's gonna get injured and we'll lose our best punt returner. Agree with you about Green, though.
      I'm tired of hearing that he's too small. He plays a position that is the most dangerous on the field. He's running full speed at guys who are running full speed at him while he consistently runs threw tackles
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Perhaps its just me, but it seems like our in line TE (Driessen) is outperforming our Flex TE (TammE) and I think playing both Driessen and Green could further frustrate defenses.

Comment

I want to see more Green for sure! He seems to have that physical edge and toughness I like to see from a TE. The Broncos need that pushy, in your face type TE in Green. Double him with Thomas and decker and stokley and BOOM! Pepper with a little Dreessen.. and Morneo spice..
          PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
            Perhaps its just me, but it seems like our in line TE (Driessen) is outperforming our Flex TE (TammE) and I think playing both Driessen and Green could further frustrate defenses.
            Tamme is doing what's asked of him flexed out.

Comment

Dreessen is a veteran TE who both blocks and catches well. Green is the same type of player and will be seen more in the future.

Tamme has helped in the slot while Stokley has been hurt. His blocking has improved greatly since the beginning of the season.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Green is a little suspect in the blocking game. I'm pretty sure the safety in the Carolina game was him whiffing on a block. That's something that can be improved though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                  And believe it or not we are under utilitizing Dreesen.

I know Peyton loves Tamme, but he's such a mediocre player. He's not overly athletic, he isn't big, he isn't a good blocker. He's just a roster space that Peyton likes.
                  Denver Broncos GM
                  Originally posted by Mosk
                  Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Atleast tamme does the job.

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                      And believe it or not we are under utilitizing Dreesen.

I know Peyton loves Tamme, but he's such a mediocre player. He's not overly athletic, he isn't big, he isn't a good blocker. He's just a roster space that Peyton likes.
                      He's reliable

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog1002 View Post
                        He's reliable
                        Not overly, he's had his drops.
                        Denver Broncos GM
                        Originally posted by Mosk
                        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

What you're seeing right now for the Broncos offensively is probably what you're going to see for the remainder of the season. Dressen was on the radio today and basically said their philosophy on offense is to be the best at things you do well. He said they may or may not be working on different things in practice but if they were you probably wouldn't see them until the playoffs.

Translation: The Broncos offense intends to change in the playoffs.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog1002 View Post
                            Green is a little suspect in the blocking game. I'm pretty sure the safety in the Carolina game was him whiffing on a block. That's something that can be improved though.
                            Huh, Green is a great blocker.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              Huh, Green is a great blocker.
                              Like I said, I know specifically he gave up the safety in the Carolina game.. I don't even think he got a hand on the guy he was supposed to block.. and I've seen him be less than stellar on other occasions. But I can't say I've seen every snap he's played so I guess I'll take your word for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X