Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else want to see more green?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    What you're seeing right now for the Broncos offensively is probably what you're going to see for the remainder of the season. Dressen was on the radio today and basically said their philosophy on offense is to be the best at things you do well. He said they may or may not be working on different things in practice but if they were you probably wouldn't see them until the playoffs.

Translation: The Broncos offense intends to change in the playoffs.
    Interesting. Formation-wise they have some stock looks to deal with certain situations each of which provide them with a wide range of plays. After a slow start against Oakland last week, they switched to tight single back. If they have some new stuff for the playoffs it will be very cool.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

What you're seeing right now for the Broncos offensively is probably what you're going to see for the remainder of the season. Dressen was on the radio today and basically said their philosophy on offense is to be the best at things you do well. He said they may or may not be working on different things in practice but if they were you probably wouldn't see them until the playoffs.

Agree 100%. Notice how many touches Moreno is getting. We are trying to kill the clock as soon as we get a lead so we can show as little of our offense as possible. I highly doubt Moreno will get 30 carries in any playoff game. Ball will be in Manning's hands as much as possible. That being said, Manning knows Bellicheat is watching and doesnt want to tip his hand so soon.
      @MisterBerman

Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by mb3playa View Post
        Agree 100%. Notice how many touches Moreno is getting. We are trying to kill the clock as soon as we get a lead so we can show as little of our offense as possible. I highly doubt Moreno will get 30 carries in any playoff game. Ball will be in Manning's hands as much as possible. That being said, Manning knows Bellicheat is watching and doesnt want to tip his hand so soon.
        Always check the bushes in practice.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
          Always check the bushes in practice.
          Sure. McDaniels planted a bunch of secret cameras before he was fired.

Comment

McDaniels is a scum.

Any team that wants him as a HC must desperately wants a #1 draft.

I wonder if he has his anger management under control.

The Broncos should have some dogs patrolling the bushes.
            Team Broncos!
            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
              Perhaps its just me, but it seems like our in line TE (Driessen) is outperforming our Flex TE (TammE) and I think playing both Driessen and Green could further frustrate defenses.
              Absolutely, but I'm sure they go to Tamme because he's more reliable. Which Green hasn't been given the opportunity to prove.
              Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by GoManning View Post
                McDaniels is a scum.

Any team that wants him as a HC must desperately wants a #1 draft.

I wonder if he has his anger management under control.

The Broncos should have some dogs patrolling the bushes.
                They'd just pee on 'em.

Comment

I've had this gut feeling all year long, that we are definitely holding our cards really close to our chest... Bubba Caldwell hasn't seen hardly any playing time all year, Knowshon got "benched"... It just seemed like we were hiding away a lot of our talent... We'll see if my gut is right or not though
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

just saying. they guy is explosive. that catch and run down the sideline during the NO game proved it. Also, he may have the longest vertical out of any player on on the roster. During his combine he had the highest of any player attended if im not mistaken. The guy can play, and is being very under utilized. Id like him to lay the tamme role in the offense if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      Sure. McDaniels planted a bunch of secret cameras before he was fired.
                      LOL- my friends thought I was crazy when I joked that Bellichick sent McD over to sabotage our franchise.... Who's crazy now?

CONSPIRACY!!!
                      Last edited by 91bronco; 12-12-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Syvari View Post
                        just saying. they guy is explosive. that catch and run down the sideline during the NO game proved it. Also, he may have the longest vertical out of any player on on the roster. During his combine he had the highest of any player attended if im not mistaken. The guy can play, and is being very under utilized. Id like him to lay the tamme role in the offense if possible.
                        It sounds sweet in theory but Virgil Green was suspended the first 4 games of the year. He hasn't received the reps with Manning that Tamme/Dreesen have. He's slowly working his way into the offense. If he doesn't have a prominent role for the playoffs, he'll definitely be utilized more next year.

Comment

Originally posted by 91bronco View Post
                          LOL- my friends thought I was crazy when I joked that Bellichick sent McD over to sabotage our franchise.... Who's crazy now?

CONSPIRACY!!!
                          Me and a few other Broncos fan I know been thinking that way for awhile....Think about it,we're the only franchise in the AFC and one of two franchises(The other being the Giants)in the league to have a winning record against him...
                          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by mb3playa View Post
                            YOU'VE ALREADY SAID TOO MUCH! Mod lock this up asap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Springs View Post
                              Holliday's too small to play offense IMO. He's gonna get injured and we'll lose our best punt returner. Agree with you about Green, though.
                              He's too small to play on offense where he'll get the ball in space because of injury risk, yet he plays on Special Teams which statistically averages the highest injury ratio in football?

I think we don't see more of the names mentioned here because they aren't doing enough on offense. The coaches know more than we do. They are at all the practices, workouts, and warm ups. They are calling the games. We as fans know practically nothing by comparison. We pretend to be experts, but we're not. Just because they make a decent play once in a while doesn't mean they deserve to be out there. Perhaps there's a conflict with the coaches, or maybe they miss a lot of assignments; maybe the playbook is still confusing them and they only understand a few plays.

Trust that the coaches know what they are doing and with whom.
                              Last edited by Doogansquest; 12-13-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

According to IAOFM, Jacob Tamme has the most pass blocks in the league, at any position, without allowing a pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X