No announcement yet.

Poll: Are you scared of the Patriots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not scared of any team and I'm sure our Broncos aren't either.

You play scared and you're gonna lose. You need to go out and crush them!

If we want to be the best team we have to beat the best teams. We could end up a 13-3 record with what many thought was the hardest schedule in the league. The Patriots had the easiest (like the do ALL THE TIME).

All they need to do is play Bronco football and minimize mistakes. That is priority number 1 in my book. If we can do that then we can win.

If we cannot beat the Patriots then we're not good enough. Full stop.
    All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
      I'm not scared of any team and I'm sure our Broncos aren't either.

I get what you are saying but the poll is asking if YOU are afraid of them, not the Broncos. I voted yes simply because I am usually a Nervous Nelly no matter who we are playing.

Comment

No, I'm not afraid. We can beat any team in the NFL. I do think it would be a very tough game, and we would be the underdogs, but with PFM and VFM we would have a legit shot at winning.

Comment

Yea, I'm concerned... Houston beat themselves in the 1st quarter, and NE smelled blood in the water... If the Broncs start slow, and make any mistakes early, I don't know if they comeback... Here or there... Broncs gotta bring the A team...

Right now, NE is acting like the big bully on the block... JMO
          Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

I'm a little concerned. I don't think NE is as good as they looked last night and I don't think Houston is as bad as they looked.

I think Houston believed if they dropped the NE game they would probably still be the #1 seed with the rest of their schedule. I think Houston wanted to win, but the game was much more important to NE.

Houston's play calling looked very vanilla to me. I think they didn't want to show NE too much, because they believe they will see them in the playoffs. I don't think Houston even did a QB roll-out last night, which as we know is a big part of Kubiak's offense.

Comment

What's Tom's record against us now? 4-8? I respect that team, but we are just as dangerous.

Comment

None of these fraudulent AFC teams scare me period!!!
                New England has no defense whatsoever and you can make them one dimensional by stopping the run. It angers me so much that the three teams who beat us all scraped away those wins and now have the best records in the league. Justice would be us marching through all three to win the Superbowl.
                Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

The road to the superbowl goes through NE. They were a few plays from winning even more super bowls, and they have a QB that is just as good as Manning, and receivers that completely tear apart defenses.

I'm scared of them only in the sense that they are the better team. But if we are to win a Super Bowl, we need to beat the best...and NE is the best.

X

Comment

Yes NE scares the hell out of me. They are almost unstoppable.
                    sigpic

Comment

Fear isn't really the word I'd use to describe my feelings toward the Patriots. Lets see... What's the word I'm looking for? Oh yes, hate, pure unfiltered, unadulterated hate. I can't stand the lot if 'em. Now that Joshy is there, it makes me hate them even more.

Why do I hate them so? Because they are a perennial contender. They are a great team every flipping year. That means I have to look at Brady's smelly face every time I open a Sports Illustrated or turn on espn. I'm sick of the slobber fest with them.

Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect, but I just want to puke every time an announcer or analyst starts waxing poetic about BB and TB. I would love nothing more than punching them in the mouth come playoff time.

Go Broncos!
                      sigpic

Comment

Not really.

If you look at the game earlier this season, turnovers were the real reason the Broncos lost that game. The Pats have also struggled against teams that can apply pressure defensively. It will be interesting to see if Aldon Smith can get his pass rush going Sunday night. If Smith goes off, Von should be able to have similar success.

Plus, I'd love to see Dumervil light up Brady again.

sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                        Adopted By:
                        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                        Broncbeat

Comment

Scared? Not really, more of just worried. They are a fantastic team, probably the best offense going right now and their D plays well with a lead.

If we are to make it to the SB this year we will have to face New England at some point. The chances of us some how not are just not going to happen. Our best bet is for them to take the #1 seed and us somehow get the #2 seed.

They will be tough, they have the best coach in football and the second best QB
                          sigpic
                          2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Aija View Post
                            None of these fraudulent AFC teams scare me period!!!
                            New England has no defense whatsoever and you can make them one dimensional by stopping the run. It angers me so much that the three teams who beat us all scraped away those wins and now have the best records in the league. Justice would be us marching through all three to win the Superbowl.
                            I agree. The Pats are good, but since 2003-04, they seem to win more on mystique than talent (with the exception of 2007, and even that was set up by playing in one of the weakest divisions ever).

If Denver eliminates the silly turnovers, they can beat them at home or on the road.

Comment

They're good but we can go toe to toe with them. Also the Texans D has been pretty bad for a while now look at how many points they gave up before the NE game. Jax putting up 37, I think. Don't let last night's thrashing of Hou impress you too much.

I think our D will be the difference maker vs them. Peyton will score vs them and our D will do their thing. Last time we played them wasn't Mays at mlb?

Comment

I have a healthy respect for what they can do. But we can beat em, especially if we can somehow get them at home in the playoffs.
                                /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

Working...
                                X