No announcement yet.

Poll: Are you scared of the Patriots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not scared of them, but if on that specific day, depending where the game is played, the odds are against us, I would be concerned. If it was do or die, as in the playoffs, I would be quite anxious. I want to win. They would present a tough match up, as they do with every team. It's human nature to be a little worried against a top tier opponent.

There is no harm in admitting they are a very difficult opponent. If for example it's do or die against Houston, or if we get to the SB and it's a team like The 49ers or The Giants or The Packers (or any one of them....you can choose), I believe we have the right guys leading us to keep our team in the game and confident. But with The Pats we are going against a team with outstanding leadership on and off the field, which means we do not have an advantage in that way. Whether you like Belichick or Brady, you do have to appreciate their success and determination. Don't have to like them.

But in the end, if it's for the AFC Championship, we have a real shot against them, here or there. We got leadership, and our guys believe in what they can do. And being on a long win streak, and still not happy with some of those performances proves to me that we are contenders.
    Last edited by CanDB; 12-15-2012, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• I feel a lot more confident this season with a healthy Kuper and OL.Our team is really healthy at this point in the season.Our defense is much improved,we have depth and a deep secondary.Elway built this team to compete with the Patriots in the playoffs,lets see if he made all the right moves.

I know we closed the gap a lot with adding Manning and Jack Del Rio to the roster.We now have a QB that can go toe to toe with Brady,i know Peyton and Elway are not scared of the Patriots, so why should i be scared.

Comment

• The patriots are a great team. I certainly hope we get to play them. Scared? No, the better team will win and that hasnt always been the patriots. Check out the two giants' wins. It is the game you want the broncos to play win or lose. I certainly am not afraid of losing.

Comment

• I didn't take the poll literally, and voted yes.

While I'm not "scared" in the sense that they strike fear in me, I am concerned with our ability to stop their offense.

It's not as though we don't have reason to be.
          sigpic

Comment

• If they would lose a freakin game, I might not fear them. Now, ya I am scared as hell. No one can get by them. At home, through the playoff.....unstoppable.
            sigpic

Comment

• if they smash the 49ers who have top notch defense then ill be worried...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomax View Post
                1. We haven't played an offense as good as the Pats. Hard to do since that is as good as there is in the league.
                2. There are two sides to every turnover. The Pats dont lead the league in TO differential by accident.
                3. 10 points is not close
                1.They havent played a defense as good as Denver is off late. Lets see how they play with SFO.
                2. 2 turnovers 14 points, we are ahead. It is close.
                3. Pats are leading doesnt mean we have to give them turnovers.
                4. This is a different Denver team than what they played last.
                5. We take care of turnovers, we win the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                  I'm terrified. I've watched them all year. They want that SB badly.
                  Terrified?, really

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
                    1.They havent played a defense as good as Denver is off late. Lets see how they play with SFO.
                    2. 2 turnovers 14 points, we are ahead. It is close.
                    3. Pats are leading doesnt mean we have to give them turnovers.
                    4. This is a different Denver team than what they played last.
                    5. We take care of turnovers, we win the game.
                    Our D is not San Francisco. Wow. People get so unrealistic after playing a bunch of average to pathetic teams. We are not nearly as talented up the middle which is where we need to be good against the Pats.

So in your estimation, a 14 point game is close? Lol okay. This isn't college. What's a blowout to you, more than 50 points?

You can't ignore the fact that NE forces turnovers. That's like saying "if we can stop Brady from scoring TDs we win". Probably true, but when has anyone proven to be able to do it?
                    "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

• Not only no, but hell no!!!!

Statement Sunday!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• I will not stop being afraid of the Patriots until Brady hangs it up. It's just an innate fear after the last 10+ years haha.

Comment

• The one reason that I'm not confident about the broncos' prospects in the playoffs is the patriots. The oline matches up poorly with their front 7. The front 7 matches up poorly with their oline. They have amazing tight ends to play against bronco edge rushers. Gonna be a really tough game.

Comment

• Scared? Ya I guess you could say I am. I think we can still beat them no matter where the game is played, but of each team in the playoffs they def worry me the most. Their tight ends and Welker is a nightmare, not to mention they have a running game now/

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                              I'm terrified. I've watched them all year. They want that SB badly.
                              No other team does?

Comment

• You can't get on here talking about how great we are and then say your scared of anyone.

I think we can beat anyone; the Pats don't scare me but it will be a sitting on the edge of your chair game
                                We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X