X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by tlovehater View Post
    Guys this is a public forum, Patriots fans can come here and see how much of pansies we are.
    WTH is that supposed to mean? Who cares if their fans come here and see some of us have a bit of concern with them.

Does that automatically mean we will lose? Of course not. Does that mean we think we will lose? Of course not.

It just means those of us admitting we might be a tad scared of them faces a reality picture and not some cocky complacent "no one can beat us" attitude.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I hate to say it, but I am afraid of them in the playoffs. They are the one and only team I think that can or will beat us at this point.

Whether that happens remains to be seen, but they will be our toughest and most dangerous opponent until Super Bowl Sunday.
    Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 12-19-2012, 06:46 PM. Reason: spelling from scene to seen

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    A Chargers fan from their forum said it best

Whoever voted they were scared of the Pats needs to have their man cards confiscated immediately
    Respect the Pats... yes. Scared of the Pats... no. Personally, I would like to see another Brady-Manning match-up. I think it would be an epic game. As far as being scared, who wants to play the Broncos right now. Especially in Denver.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    A Chargers fan from their forum said it best

The Broncos have a firm control of their own destiny....With Peyton in the drivers seat, the superbowl is in their near future.....No team will come into Denver and push you guys around....If you have to play on the road, no problem....
    Whoever voted they were scared of the Pats needs to have their man cards confiscated immediately

Leave a comment:

• maggnus
    replied
    Scared is a stupid word

GO BRONCOS!!

Leave a comment:

• Preetv
    replied
    Originally posted by tlovehater View Post
    Guys this is a public forum, Patriots fans can come here and see how much of pansies we are.
    That's what I'm saying. SMH

Leave a comment:

• tlovehater
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JBBronco1
    replied
    Originally posted by Lomax View Post
    Sorry to offend. Let's try to put it another way:

You just said Moss and Welker are two of the best receivers ever. Now you're saying they flourished because of the system.

If it's possible for them to be the best ever AND flourish because of the system, why is that impossible for Brady?

If Brady is 16-6 in the playoffs, and he's just a "system" QB, can you name another "system" QB, historically with a similar level of success? Would you put Montana in that category? Bradshaw? Because you'd still be putting Brady in a pretty elite class.
    Well, Moss did have success in Minnesota, so it isn't just because of the system. And, as for Welker, the system helps him, but he had 60+ catches in his last season in Miami in 06 playing with Joey Harrington at QB. Getting those two in 2007 are a big reason why the Pats went undefeated. Those two should have been co-MVP's, not Brady. Tom never had that many TD passes before they got there.

If the Pats would have won SB 42, I would have given Welker the MVP.

As for Montana, I would put him in that "system" category as well along with Brady. As for Bradshaw, he was average because he was immature and erratic (although he had a better arm and more athletic ability than Montana and Brady), but he called his own plays, while Joe and Tom have been the coach's ***** to some degree.

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied
    I'm worried about stopping Hernandez or Welker on 3rd down.

Leave a comment:

• Lomax
    replied
    Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
    Talking with rudeness doesnt make your arguement right. Type with class buddy.

Discussion is whether Brady is a system QB or not. Brady cannot win a football game by himself. 53 players and coaches contribute to it.

Exactly you answer your own question.

Why do Moss and Welker flourish here in NE not elsewhere?. System.

Why Matt Cassell played well in NE and not outside?. System.

Two words for you. Bill Belichick. I am done with this.
    Sorry to offend. Let's try to put it another way:

You just said Moss and Welker are two of the best receivers ever. Now you're saying they flourished because of the system.

If it's possible for them to be the best ever AND flourish because of the system, why is that impossible for Brady?

If Brady is 16-6 in the playoffs, and he's just a "system" QB, can you name another "system" QB, historically with a similar level of success? Would you put Montana in that category? Bradshaw? Because you'd still be putting Brady in a pretty elite class.

Leave a comment:

• ManningForLife
    replied
    Dude is 16-6 in the playoffs. Don't give me the defense and running game BS. The Pats were not the 2001 Ravens. There was a reason Bledsoe lost his job. And quit with the best receiver ever nonsense. Moss did zero with the Raiders before or the Titans after. And Welker was a nobody before the Patriots.

Find me an active QB with more playoff wins. I'll wait.
    Talking with rudeness doesnt make your arguement right. Type with class buddy.

Discussion is whether Brady is a system QB or not. Brady cannot win a football game by himself. 53 players and coaches contribute to it.

Exactly you answer your own question.

Why do Moss and Welker flourish here in NE not elsewhere?. System.

Why Matt Cassell played well in NE and not outside?. System.

Two words for you. Bill Belichick. I am done with this.

Leave a comment:

• Lomax
    replied
    Oh you want to talk playoffs now. Lets do it.

Since 2004, What has Brady done?. Before that you know they had top 5 defense and a running game right. Trent Dilfer won SB with that.

After that, lets see.

Loss to Ravens at home.
    Loss to Jets at home.
    Last year, the defense stripped the ball of of receivers hand. If not PATS wont be even in SB. Dont tell me Brady played well in the AFC game, it will be comical.
    Oh wait, what did he do in the SB with Giants. Lets take your 18 win year. Best WR ever, Best slot receiever ever. Pats scored 14 points.

Let me know if you want to talk further.
    Dude is 16-6 in the playoffs. Don't give me the defense and running game BS. The Pats were not the 2001 Ravens. There was a reason Bledsoe lost his job. And quit with the best receiver ever nonsense. Moss did zero with the Raiders before or the Titans after. And Welker was a nobody before the Patriots.

Find me an active QB with more playoff wins. I'll wait.

Leave a comment:

• Lomax
    replied
    Its funny how you pick one season of Brady. How many yrs did Brady win 18 games?. Uhm, he is playing in NFL for 14 yrs. Oh wait, why cant he repeat that again?.

Matt Cassel got one year as a chance and he won 11 games. Put Ryan Millet, he will do the same. That team is beyond one player and that includes Brady. Like i said, Brady is not a bad player, lets not make him the God here.
    I picked those two seasons because the teams were virtually identical in 07 and 08 except for QB. Isn't that obvious?

Leave a comment:

• ManningForLife
    replied
    Brady = 18 wins, Super Bowl appearance
    Cassell = 11 wins, no playoffs

Thanks for making my argument for me.
    Oh you want to talk playoffs now. Lets do it.

Since 2004, What has Brady done?. Before that you know they had top 5 defense and a running game right. Trent Dilfer won SB with that.

After that, lets see.

Loss to Ravens at home.
    Loss to Jets at home.
    Last year, the defense stripped the ball of of receivers hand. If not PATS wont be even in SB. Dont tell me Brady played well in the AFC game, it will be comical.
    Oh wait, what did he do in the SB with Giants. Lets take your 18 win year. Best WR ever, Best slot receiever ever. Pats scored 14 points.

Let me know if you want to talk further.

Leave a comment:

• ManningForLife
    replied
    Brady = 18 wins, Super Bowl appearance
    Cassell = 11 wins, no playoffs

Thanks for making my argument for me.
    Its funny how you pick one season of Brady. How many yrs did Brady win 18 games?. Uhm, he is playing in NFL for 14 yrs. Oh wait, why cant he repeat that again?.

Matt Cassel got one year as a chance and he won 11 games. Put Ryan Millet, he will do the same. That team is beyond one player and that includes Brady. Like i said, Brady is not a bad player, lets not make him the God here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X