No announcement yet.

If the season ended today; Complete AFC Playoff Scenarios after Week 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, I'm kinda glad that we play the early game, and can wait to watch the 49ers/Pats game at night. Cause if we win, I will definitely be rooting hard for the 49ers. If we lose though, I'll be rooting for the Pats to win Pretty much don't want to play them in the playoffs until as late as possible.

A few weeks back I was hoping that we'd get the 2 seed, Ravens 3 seed, and Pats 4 seed.

Then we can beat the Ravens in our 1st game, assuming they won thier wildcard matchup, and then the Pats could go in to Houston and beat them. And then we'd have a home game for the AFC Champ game, against the Pats. Or Houston would end up winning, and we'd just have to go play them for the right to the Superbowl.

But I guess now I'm just hoping that we win out, Pats lose this week, and Indy sweeps the Texans.
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

This is how I see it.

First of all, the Broncos need to win out.

Then we just need EITHER the Texans or Pats to lose one of their last 3 games.

If the Texans lose 1 and the Broncos/Pats win out, it'll be #1 Pats #2 Texans #3 Broncos (all 13-3). If we won our first round playoff game, we'd be guaranteed to go to Houston in the 2nd game rather than Foxboro. With a win we'd go to Foxboro or have a home game for the AFC championship if the Pats were to be upset.

If the Pats lose to the 49ers (the only realistic loss I can see), we'd be the #2 seed and #1 in the unlikely event that the Texans lose 2 of 3.
      IT'S OK - The F just means Freakin' !!

Comment

Dont we win the third seed,if we beat the Ravens or am I wrong....I mentioned this on Monday, Im not sure if someone answered it or not....?????????
        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

I would love Houston at 2 and us at 3, Peyton has a history of quieting Reliant Stadium, and I'd be the loudest one in there
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            I have watched these boards for years and this is my first post. I live in Boston and just heard on the radio that the only team the announcers said they are afraid of is the Denver Broncos...they think we are the only team that can beat the Pats. I was very excited to hear that.

Im curious what Patriot fans think about our team.....
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

What Other Teams Do We Root For This Weekend to Secure The Best Seed?

I'm thinking

Indy over Houston
              Dallas over Pittsburgh (I'd rather play Cincy)
              SF over Patriots.

Does that sound right?
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I hate rooting for other teams to determine our success. we been doing that for way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
                  I hate rooting for other teams to determine our success. we been doing that for way too long.
                  Well, we kinda need NE and or HOU (in their case twice) to lose even if we in out if we want a bye in the playoffs n imo much more important than the BYE is homefield vs NE...that's the only team that is a threat to us imo

Comment

Broncos, Colts, 49ers.

- all you need at this point.

A Broncos Patriots rematch is bound to happen in the playoffs. No other team really poses that much of a threat at this point. We'll see what happens in Baltimore tomorrow.

Don't really care what match-ups we face in January as long as it's not the Colts.
                    fumpa.mybrute.com

Comment

I agree id rather face Cinci than Pitt. Roethlisberger is always a threat in January.

If we don't get the first round bye I would LOVE to play the Colts.

Comment

Well the 1st team we need to root for is the Broncos of Course because if we do not beat Baltimore it won't matter what Houston or NE does.

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-after-Week-14

^^^^^^^ This thread.

This thread contains "Who to root for" every week.
                          The OP of this thread has already posted in this thread.

RYO does all the work for you every year the Broncos get in playoff position.
                          This way, RYO saves all your brains from freezing up and cracking apart.

It should get stickied before we get 1000 noob threads like this one every day

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-after-Week-14

^^^^^^^ This thread.

This thread contains "Who to root for" every week.
                            The OP of this thread has already posted in this thread.

RYO does all the work for you every year the Broncos get in playoff position.
                            This way, RYO saves all your brains from freezing up and cracking apart.

It should get stickied before we get 1000 noob threads like this one every day

1000 n00b threads.

But yea, RYO breaks everything down greatly for ya'll.

But yea, I'm hoping Indy can beat Houston. That way if we win out, we will need just 1 more Houston loss. With them playing the Vikings and Colts in the remaining 2 games, I still don't know if they'd lose 1 of them, but I will keep hope alive.

And then gotta root for the 49ers to beat the Pats. Pats next 2 games after that is the Jags and Fins. So the 49ers may be our last hope.

And then obviously we root for Denver to win.

And I still always enjoy rooting for Oak/KC/SD to lose. Although this time of year, I want SD to win out and keep Norv.

But lets just hopefully take care of our business and let the rest play out and hope for the best.
                            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

It is simple......We arent getting to the #1 seed. No way no how. So we need to win and NE lose. it is that simple. Then we get the #2 seed. And to be honest I think if NE wins and we lose that is the second best senario. I would rather be the #4 seed than the #3 seed, cause I would rather have to go to NE for the championship than the Divisional round with 2 weeks rest
                              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                                I agree id rather face Cinci than Pitt. Roethlisberger is always a threat in January.

If we don't get the first round bye I would LOVE to play the Colts.
                                Who cares if they play the Steelers? The game will be in Denver which means they will be without their best safety. The Broncos defense is better this year than it was last year, so it's unlikely that they will need overtime to win the game.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X