If the season ended today; Complete AFC Playoff Scenarios after Week 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the #3 seed.

So we can't be lower than the third seed I believe now with our win. Obviously we are still in it at the #2 and a shot as the bye and a longshot at the #1 seed. Assuming the Patriots who do look great win out, what team so we prefer to see as the #6 seed. Do we want Pittsburgh again? Colts? Bengals? For me it has to be the Colts just because it would be Luck's first time and while he is good, he makes some errors which we love capitalizing on. It'll be interesting to see who gets the 6 seed assuming we stay where we are.

Comment

Colts for sure.

Manning WILL not let us lose to his old team.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
        Colts for sure.

Manning WILL not let us lose to his old team.
        Yup I do agree. Plus the Colts have the weakest defense of the 3. Pittsburgh is still good and Cinci really stopped our run well when we met this year. Bengals got some playmakers.

Comment

I honestly wouldn't mind beating Pittsburgh three times in a row.

Comment

No, I want the jets. And yes the jets have a chance. If the colts lose vs kc and the jets win out we get them if we stay at #3. 48-0 blowout first round in playoff sounds good to me

Comment

Bengals or Colts...maybe Steelers

Idc I honestly think we'd beat all 3...just REALLY, REALLY, want the 9ers to beat the Pats tonight ...that would be SO huge... we NEED to play them @ Mile High, I'd hatee to play them in Foxborough again

Comment

If we win and the Patriots loose,we lock up the #2 seed
                I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                  If we win and the Patriots loose,we lock up the #2 seed
                  They're not losing to the Jags.. doesn't matter what they do, as long as we beat the Browns and the Chefs.. and if we CAN'T do that, then we don't deserve the #2 spot.

Comment

This site (and it's adjacent links) will tell you virtually everything you want to know about seeding and current scenarios.

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcstandings.html

ENJOY

"Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog1002 View Post
                      They're not losing to the Jags.. doesn't matter what they do, as long as we beat the Browns and the Chefs.. and if we CAN'T do that, then we don't deserve the #2 spot.
                      I agree,but you never know...

I rather us take care of business than depend on Jacksonville or Miami to beat the Patriots
                      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X