X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assassin216
    replied
    Originally posted by bigdog1002 View Post
    They're not losing to the Jags.. doesn't matter what they do, as long as we beat the Browns and the Chefs.. and if we CAN'T do that, then we don't deserve the #2 spot.
    I agree,but you never know...

I rather us take care of business than depend on Jacksonville or Miami to beat the Patriots

Leave a comment:

• kevlar441
    replied
    This site (and it's adjacent links) will tell you virtually everything you want to know about seeding and current scenarios.

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcstandings.html

ENJOY

Leave a comment:

• bigdog1002
    replied
    Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    If we win and the Patriots loose,we lock up the #2 seed
    They're not losing to the Jags.. doesn't matter what they do, as long as we beat the Browns and the Chefs.. and if we CAN'T do that, then we don't deserve the #2 spot.

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    If we win and the Patriots loose,we lock up the #2 seed

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Bengals or Colts...maybe Steelers

Idc I honestly think we'd beat all 3...just REALLY, REALLY, want the 9ers to beat the Pats tonight ...that would be SO huge... we NEED to play them @ Mile High, I'd hatee to play them in Foxborough again

Leave a comment:

• TheSheriff
    replied
    No, I want the jets. And yes the jets have a chance. If the colts lose vs kc and the jets win out we get them if we stay at #3. 48-0 blowout first round in playoff sounds good to me

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    I honestly wouldn't mind beating Pittsburgh three times in a row.

Leave a comment:

• Blazindro
    replied
    Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Colts for sure.

Manning WILL not let us lose to his old team.
    Yup I do agree. Plus the Colts have the weakest defense of the 3. Pittsburgh is still good and Cinci really stopped our run well when we met this year. Bengals got some playmakers.

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Colts for sure.

Manning WILL not let us lose to his old team.

Leave a comment:

• Blazindro
    replied
    So the #3 seed.

So we can't be lower than the third seed I believe now with our win. Obviously we are still in it at the #2 and a shot as the bye and a longshot at the #1 seed. Assuming the Patriots who do look great win out, what team so we prefer to see as the #6 seed. Do we want Pittsburgh again? Colts? Bengals? For me it has to be the Colts just because it would be Luck's first time and while he is good, he makes some errors which we love capitalizing on. It'll be interesting to see who gets the 6 seed assuming we stay where we are.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    I agree id rather face Cinci than Pitt. Roethlisberger is always a threat in January.

If we don't get the first round bye I would LOVE to play the Colts.
    Who cares if they play the Steelers? The game will be in Denver which means they will be without their best safety. The Broncos defense is better this year than it was last year, so it's unlikely that they will need overtime to win the game.

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    It is simple......We arent getting to the #1 seed. No way no how. So we need to win and NE lose. it is that simple. Then we get the #2 seed. And to be honest I think if NE wins and we lose that is the second best senario. I would rather be the #4 seed than the #3 seed, cause I would rather have to go to NE for the championship than the Divisional round with 2 weeks rest

Leave a comment:

• BroncosPWNn00bs
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-after-Week-14

^^^^^^^ This thread.

This thread contains "Who to root for" every week.
    The OP of this thread has already posted in this thread.

RYO does all the work for you every year the Broncos get in playoff position.
    This way, RYO saves all your brains from freezing up and cracking apart.

It should get stickied before we get 1000 noob threads like this one every day

1000 n00b threads.

But yea, RYO breaks everything down greatly for ya'll.

But yea, I'm hoping Indy can beat Houston. That way if we win out, we will need just 1 more Houston loss. With them playing the Vikings and Colts in the remaining 2 games, I still don't know if they'd lose 1 of them, but I will keep hope alive.

And then gotta root for the 49ers to beat the Pats. Pats next 2 games after that is the Jags and Fins. So the 49ers may be our last hope.

And then obviously we root for Denver to win.

And I still always enjoy rooting for Oak/KC/SD to lose. Although this time of year, I want SD to win out and keep Norv.

But lets just hopefully take care of our business and let the rest play out and hope for the best.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Snake Fan
    replied

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-after-Week-14

^^^^^^^ This thread.

This thread contains "Who to root for" every week.
    The OP of this thread has already posted in this thread.

RYO does all the work for you every year the Broncos get in playoff position.
    This way, RYO saves all your brains from freezing up and cracking apart.

It should get stickied before we get 1000 noob threads like this one every day

Leave a comment:

• BroncNugRockAvs
    replied
    Well the 1st team we need to root for is the Broncos of Course because if we do not beat Baltimore it won't matter what Houston or NE does.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X