No announcement yet.

Bad year overall for the AFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bottom of the AFC is much worse than the bottom of the NFC. Because of this, the good NFC teams play a much tougher schedule than the good AFC teams. I think that the AFC has a legit shot at winning the Superbowl and I'd take the Patriots or Broncos against any NFC team, but I also think that the NFC is better overall.

The NFC doesn't have any divisions with teams as bad as the AFC West or AFC East outside of the top team in each division.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

I think we would smash the Niners, and we match up well against the Packers.
      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I think we are legitimately the 2nd best team in the entire NFL behind NE. It will be between Denver and NE to make the superbowl in the AFC. The NFC will be a toss up on who can get hot between GB. NYG, SF, ATL, and possibly Wash as a sleeper.
        Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
        Supporting this staff!
        Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Originally posted by Jay2Javon4life View Post
          I think we are legitimately the 2nd best team in the entire NFL behind NE. It will be between Denver and NE to make the superbowl in the AFC. The NFC will be a toss up on who can get hot between GB. NYG, SF, ATL, and possibly Wash as a sleeper.
          I'd put Seattle ahead of Washington. Also I would put the Giants and Niners in the top tier.
          "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X