Pro Bowl Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Bowl Update

With less than a wk left for fan voting, 7 Broncos would be Pro Bowl starters, 8 more in contention

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...wl-fan-voting/

Name Place Votes Behind Starter
    Champ Bailey 1
    Peyton Manning 1
    Von Miller 1
    Zane Beadles 2
    Ryan Clady 2
    Elvis Dumervil 2
    Wesley Woodyard 2
    David Bruton 3 39,299
    Trindon Holliday 3 57,310
    Dan Koppen 3 43,413
    Britton Colquitt 4 18,651
    Demaryius Thomas 4 87,685
    Chris Gronkowski 5 98,809
    Rahim Moore 5 78,801
    Matt Prater 5 65,722
    Get out there and vote! Hopefully none of our players play because that means we would be playing in the Superbowl!

Vote here: http://www.nfl.com/probowl

Chris Gronkowki is in 5th????? Does he even see the field if any FB from us makes it it better be Unrein

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Chris Gronkowki is in 5th????? Does he even see the field if any FB from us makes it it better be Unrein
      Yeah that one really confused me. I'm guessing it's because of the name? Guessing a lot of people voting don't recognize many fullbacks and chose Gronk because of the name

Comment

Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
        Yeah that one really confused me. I'm guessing it's because of the name? Guessing a lot of people voting don't recognize many fullbacks and chose Gronk because of the name
        Who is all ahead of DT?

Green
        A. Johnson
        ???

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          Who is all ahead of DT?

Green
          A. Johnson
          ???
          Reggie Wayne or Welker is my guess. DT should be in the ProBowl for sure, he's having a great year but I'd rather see him playing in New Orleans instead of Hawaii

Comment

Would rather be playing at the Superbowl but I'll take it. I vote at least twice a day.

Comment

Hopefully Trindon goes house call this weekend to bump him into the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                Hopefully Trindon goes house call this weekend to bump him into the starter.
                WOOT! Thats what im talking about. The kid can take one to the crib at any moment in time.
                Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

Good to see people voting for David Bruton as the special teamer. He really deserves it.

Comment

How many receivers make it to the probowl roster? DT can't be too far from making the squad!
                    sigpic

Comment

Interesting how Manning is STILL widening his lead on Brady even amidst the Tom Brady media circus. Really man, people need to start doing what the media tells them if they ever want to learn how vote correctly.

snik snik
                      fumpa.mybrute.com

Comment

Originally posted by hardcorebronco View Post
                        How many receivers make it to the probowl roster? DT can't be too far from making the squad!
                        4 or 5 i think....
                        sigpic

Comment

Im surprise Holliday is in 3rd place as a returner
                          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady lead 2013 Pro Bowl voting

Feels like old times doesn't it? Quarterbacks Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are the leading Pro Bowl vote-getters this season, the NFL announced Wednesday. Voting concludes Dec. 17.

Manning, who is having an MVP-caliber season in his first year with the Denver Broncos, is the top vote-getter, pulling in 823,372 votes thus far.

Brady, perhaps having an even better season for the Patriots, has garnered 746,710 votes from the public so far. Rounding out the top five are Texans running back Arian Foster (699,866), Vikings running back Adrian Peterson (668,942) and Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (652,807).

The rest of the top 10 is actually a bit of a surprise: Bengals wideout A.J. Green (563,954 votes), Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski (545,514), Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (537,459), Saints quarterback Drew Brees (500,193) and Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan (477,087) round it out.

You can view the full vote-getters by each position here, and most of them aren't a huge surprise. A couple stood out, however, by their notable absence.

Lions wideout Calvin Johnson isn't the leading vote-getter at his position in the NFC (Victor Cruz of the Giants is) and isn't a top-two wideout on the list ... despite his very best efforts to hawk down Jerry Rice's single-season record for receiving yards. OK then.

Bengals defensive tackle Geno Atkins isn't on the list, with Haloti Ngata of the Ravens taking the defensive tackle spot for the AFC. No offense to Ngata, but that's laughable. Atkins has been a monster and would be leading any rational vote.

Packers outside linebacker Clay Matthews, who hasn't played since Week 9, is the top vote-getter for NFC outside linebacker. Nine sacks in nine games is impressive, but it's not nearly as good as the NINETEEN (point five) sacks that 49ers pass-rushing monster Aldon Smith accumulated through 14 weeks.

The fans are in charge of voting, so things like this are to be expected. And all things told, it's a fairly decent list.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...ro-bowl-voting
                            Team Broncos!
                            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

I am glad Woodyard is getting recognition. DJ Williams used to get no love!

Comment

Working...
                              X