Mile High Music now on itunes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile High Music now on itunes!

I recorded an entire album about the broncos and i originally released it exclusively on bandcamp on opening day. Im happy to announce its now available on itunes, google play, amazon, spoify, xbox, and everywhere else and i've added 2 songs(optimus prime and The Drive). I hope most of you check it out, i made this for the fanatics like myself and ive gotten incredible feedback from bronco fans all over the world! I thank everyone for their continued support especially on this forum!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mi...ic/id585128566

Ps: My FREE mixtape "2 minute drill" will be available for download on themadfanatic.com this christmas!

Cool man! Just bought it.

Comment

That's awesome! Will check it out....congrats!

Comment

Sounds great, thanks for sharing!
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Good stuff man! Can't wait for that mixtape to drop!
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Me neither french. I think the mixtape might be hotter than the album!

Comment

I know you already said you were going to do this in your vlog, but thanks for sending the new songs to all the people that bought the album already... I know you didn't have to do that & it's really cool that you did anyway.
              sigpic
              - ★ -
              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

No problem. Ur welcome. I really like those 2 songs i added and i wanted to make sure the ppl that were on board in the begining got to enjoy them.

Comment

Coped it off google play, thanks

sigpic

Comment

Impressive man

Comment

Originally posted by elecshoc View Post
                      Coped it off google play, thanks
                      Nice. Appreciate the support. I hope u enjoy it!

Comment

man, is it christmas yet???
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
                          Nice. Appreciate the support. I hope u enjoy it!
                          I'll tell you the truth, as a hip hop fan from way back I was a little skeptical.

I will however let you know that it's well worth the dime I dropped on it, thanks.

I believe it's a must have for every Bronco fan this year Who wouldn't want a whole CD of theme music for the season. Good stuff man :thumb:

Can't wait for the mix tape to drop...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elecshoc View Post
                            I'll tell you the truth, as a hip hop fan from way back I was a little skeptical.

I will however let you know that it's well worth the dime I dropped on it, thanks.

I believe it's a must have for every Bronco fan this year Who wouldn't want a whole CD of theme music for the season. Good stuff man :thumb:

Can't wait for the mix tape to drop...
                            Thats whats up! Im glad u feel that way. I make these songs because at the end of the day most of us are fanatics about the broncos and we all wanna get hype for the game. Ultimitely i try to make music that i myself would love as a broncos fan if someone else made it. But again im glad it didnt disappoint and was able to overcome the stigma or skepticism that todays music and most sports music is not worth downloading. Cant wait til u hear the mixtape

Comment

Working...
                            X