Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Years Later: Demaryius Thomas or Dez Bryant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given the fact that Demaryius is having his best season with a quarterback he hasn't played with before this season, it's not even worth revisiting the draft.

Does Bryant have the character to accept the work ethic that Manning demands? Demaryius seems to have it.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Both are very talented receivers, and threats that demand attention on the field.

We have our man, he is doing quite well. Obviously both teams (DAL/DEN) have different things they look for.

Our decision is paying off, and Dallas has used Dez effectively.

From the looks of it, we didn't screw up. That's what matters.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
        That dez guy is a great guy, didn't he slap his momma around a bit last year, other than that he is a role model for the kids!
        How is Dez a great guy and a role model for the kids if he is slapping his mother around? You got me on this post!

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
          While I agree DT is the better player (and have argued this with Japaff countless times), there is no way he's 'secured his helmet in the HOF' he hasn't even started to...idk if you meant to put that

Anyhow, it's gotten closer, because obviously Dez has loads of talent as well, and honestly they're both great WR's and I've been really impressed with Dez's ON and OFF the field self-control...I gotta give him props where they're do because he's done an excellent job with it and I used to rag on him for it, and really that's always been his biggest issue...if he stays this way, he's gna be a great WR for years to come...I've actually come around to like Dez...was very impressed on Thanksgiving when D Hall got away with SOCKING HIM IN THE FACE...n Dez, while extremely pissed, handled it PERFECTLY

It's definitely become a close battle n can be argued for either side all day n will be likely for years to come...but again, I've been in Demaryius's corner from day one...he was WITHOUT A DOUBT AT THE TIME A BETTER PICK, and I still do prefer him to Dez n probably always will...but Dez has been great and I'm very inpressed (and not to sound condescending) but also proud of him as a man, for handling the 'Dez rules' as well as everything else as well as he has this year...props to him
          Secured his helmet in the hall of fame, literally. The helmet he wore against Pittsburgh is there.

Also, I agree about Dez being better conduct wise and football wise, even though he has cost his team at times with mental flaws, he is still producing; but not enough for me to put him on the same level as DT.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
            Secured his helmet in the hall of fame, literally. The helmet he wore against Pittsburgh is there.

Also, I agree about Dez being better conduct wise and football wise, even though he has cost his team at times with mental flaws, he is still producing; but not enough for me to put him on the same level as DT.
            Oh, did not know that

And you already know I've been DT's #1 fan since we drafted him, I actually wanted us to draft him

Comment

Up until this year, I really thought Dez was the better pick......I was wrong. Completely, Totally, embarrassingly wrong. DT is the better player hands down, and he just gets better each week.

Comment

Both are great choices. Dez is having a great year and I really like the toughness he's showing by playing through those torn ligamentsin his finger. I think he's more of a complete WR than DT is in terms of running routes etc. but he's definitely not the matchup nightmare that DT is. At this point I'd be happy with either one. I am a little worried about DT due to his injury history, but I think we'll be okay going forward.

Comment

While we are comparing stats:

DT is only 1 behind Dez in the "Needs someone to hold his hand 24 hours a day to make sure he doesn't do something idiotic" category.
                  "When the people fear their Government, there is tyranny. When the Government fears it's people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
                    That dez guy is a great guy, didn't he slap his momma around a bit last year, other than that he is a role model for the kids!
                    In Dez's defense.....DT has been guilty of viciously beating Ike Taylor on multiple occasions in front of millions of people.
                    "When the people fear their Government, there is tyranny. When the Government fears it's people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by bronc30td View Post
                      In Dez's defense.....DT has been guilty of viciously beating Ike Taylor on multiple occasions in front of millions of people.
                      LOL! What about the assault charges for DT because of multiple incidents where he STIFF ARMED the little CBs. I can't wait for DT to matchup against Cortland Finnegan!
                      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Working...
                      X