Retiring numbers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retiring numbers.

Does anyone remember that massive hit that Steven Johnson had on the returner Thursday night? He just completely decked him. This is definitely reaching, but it reminded me of Terrell Davis' brutal tackle on special teams, a "statement hit". If I recall correctly, Steven stated during the preseason that he wants to be known as one of the best linebackers ever. Hopefully he gets his chance like Chris Harris and Wesley Woodyard have.

Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
    Does anyone remember that massive hit that Steven Johnson had on the returner Thursday night? He just completely decked him. This is definitely reaching, but it reminded me of Terrell Davis' brutal tackle on special teams, a "statement hit". If I recall correctly, Steven stated during the preseason that he wants to be known as one of the best linebackers ever. Hopefully he gets his chance like Chris Harris and Wesley Woodyard have.

you might be onto something.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I loved that hit.

Comment

Does anyone have a gif or video of the hit?

Comment

I thought the same thing when I saw that hit. The linebackers we drafter this year are really looking like good picks so far.

Comment

I have not seen it in a game that matters but Johnson also seems to have a nose for getting into the backfield super quick.

When he gets more playing time will be interesting to see if that continues when it matters.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Yeah that was a solid hit. Can everyone quit saying we need to draft a MLB pleasseee.

Comment

No need to draft a MLB with Johnson waiting in the wings.

Comment

I missed it

Comment

Would the NFL move the Bronco game to a night game?

I know that the NFL has the power to move any game from week 11-17 to an evening game. Originally I was thinking they might change the time, but since the Ravens have lost a few, I don't think they will. Has anyone heard of a change or am I being paranoid? I just want to be prepared so I can watch my beloved Broncos. Any information would greatly be appreciated. Go Broncos!!

Comment

It won't bump the Pats - 49ers game.
                      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                      Adopted By:
                      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                      Broncbeat

Comment

They better not change it. I want them to play at 11 MST so I can get an afternoon shift and watch the game before work.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

No, they've already announced the times for week 16.
                          http://nflcommunications.com/2012/12...le-scheduling/

There were no changes for week 14 or 15.
                          http://nflcommunications.com/2012/11...nal-schedules/

Comment

Thanks Bronco fans for your replies, I just needed enforcement to plan my Sunday. Everyone have a great Christmas!

Comment

Part of me wishes it would get flexed because I will miss it do to church and brunch with some great friends.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X