No announcement yet.

Retiring numbers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a loud hit but it looked like he lost a little bit as his head went back and I remember the returner still going more forward than backwards after the hit.

Least thats what I remember from the slow replay
    sigpic

Comment

for anyone interested heres a video of him. im not sure but i think he made the video.
      just talks about his childhood to how he got to college. this is really the only video of him on youtube.

Comment

He's got a really cute girlfriend.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
          for anyone interested heres a video of him. im not sure but i think he made the video.
          just talks about his childhood to how he got to college. this is really the only video of him on youtube.

I'm convinced. If that speech doesn't move you I don't know what will.

Edit: and I just looked up the score of that game. A 2-10 Kansas team lost to RGIII and Baylor 31-30. Not too bad, all things considered.
          Last edited by BroncoooJohnson; 12-11-2012, 10:01 PM.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
            Does anyone remember that massive hit that Steven Johnson had on the returner Thursday night? He just completely decked him. This is definitely reaching, but it reminded me of Terrell Davis' brutal tackle on special teams, a "statement hit". If I recall correctly, Steven stated during the preseason that he wants to be known as one of the best linebackers ever. Hopefully he gets his chance like Chris Harris and Wesley Woodyard have.
            Yeah man, that was flush - and there was a millisecond moment of silence as the stadium prepared to gasp in unison. I'm amazed how the good returners look the gun directly in the barrel and run right into the jaws. When they succeed doing it, it's usually going to be a BIG PLAY. Takes a certain type of person to be able to return in football.
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

They can't just move a game. As I recall the network with original rights (according to the original schedule) has to consent to the move.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Consider me on "Team Johnson"
                Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but I think the limit for prime-time games is 5 for any team and we've already had five this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMaven View Post
                    I'm not 100% sure but I think the limit for prime-time games is 5 for any team and we've already had five this year.
                    No you are able to get a 6th but it has to be a flexed game, but I don't see any worth flexing and they need 2 weeks? notice on it. Like for example the week 16 game with the Chargers and Jets got flexed out already.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      No you are able to get a 6th but it has to be a flexed game, but I don't see any worth flexing and they need 2 weeks? notice on it. Like for example the week 16 game with the Chargers and Jets got flexed out already.
                      Thanks for the correction...good to know!

Comment

Being on the east coast, I love the early games. It's just too late when our games end at 730pm or worse yet 1130pm for us. 4 - 430 pm is just fine !

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          Part of me wishes it would get flexed because I will miss it do to church and brunch with some great friends.
                          And the 11th Commandment says: "and all of God's children will watch the great Pastor Peyton Manning lead the all of Broncos Country to a great victory on Sunday starting at 11MST on CBS"

Can I get a hallelujah amen set hike TOUCHDOWN Denver!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMts69 View Post
                            And the 11th Commandment says: "and all of God's children will watch the great Pastor Peyton Manning lead the all of Broncos Country to a great victory on Sunday starting at 11MST on CBS"

Lol..AMEN!!

TD DT all day.

Comment

They have to flex it about 10 days in advance if they are going to do it, so you're safe.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMts69 View Post

Hallelujah!!! Preach on!
                                Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

Working...
                                X