Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring of Fame

I have a few questions for my fellow Manics:

Who do you think WILL be the next Broncos to be in the Ring of fame?
    Who do you think SHOULD be the next person in the Hall of Fame?
    What would Manning have to do the be in the Ring of Fame?
    Lyle Alzado
    1.68%
    Coach Dan Reeves
    4.20%
    Coach Mike Shanahan
    7.56%
    Ed McCaffrey
    9.24%
    Jason Elam
    11.76%
    Bill Romanowski
    1.68%
    Lionel Taylor
    2.52%
    Champ Bailey
    11.76%
    Mark Schlereth
    3.36%
    Tom Nalen
    5.04%
    Pay Bowlen
    5.88%
    Al Wilson
    5.88%
    Trevor Pryce
    2.52%
    Rich Karlis
    2.52%
    John Lynch
    3.36%
    Simon Fletcher
    5.04%
    Vance Johnson
    1.68%
    Mark Jackson
    1.68%
    Rickey Nattiel
    0.84%
    The Barrel Man
    10.08%
    Other
    1.68%
    Last edited by Southstander; 12-13-2012, 04:15 PM.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

The only person on that list I would include is Pat Bowlen, and not for a while yet. Manning would never belong on the list, imo. a 1-4 year starter FA wouldn't deserve it. He should go on the Colts RoF, but not ours. Champ is close but I just don't think he did enough to belong. Champ might deserve it but I am partial to players who played their entire careers for the Broncos.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 12-13-2012, 04:29 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Lionel Taylor is already in the RoF.
      sigpic

Comment

I think Elam should be the next guy in.
        sigpic

Comment

I want the Three Amigos in the RIng of Fame.....particularly Mark Jackson....he was my favorite one

And why is John Lynch on the list,he will always be a Buccaneer not a Bronco
          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            The only person on that list I would include is Pat Bowlen, and not for a while yet. Manning would never belong on the list, imo. a 1-4 year starter FA wouldn't deserve it. He should go on the Colts RoF, but not ours. Champ is close but I just don't think he did enough to belong. Champ might deserve it but I am partial to players who played their entire careers for the Broncos.
            for reference, Charley Johnson played for the Broncos from 1972-1975, Frank Tripucka from 1960-1963, and Gary Zimmerman from 1993-1997...
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Red Miller belongs in the Ring of Fame.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

think ROF should be for players only and Lionel Taylor is already in. So from that list maybe Simon Fletcher? Rick Upchurch should be next, though. It is a crime that Randy Gradishar is not in the HOF!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duanimal View Post
                  think ROF should be for players only and Lionel Taylor is already in. So from that list maybe Simon Fletcher? Rick Upchurch should be next, though. It is a crime that Randy Gradishar is not in the HOF!
                  Why Gradishar wasn't on the list would be Question #1? With that said Eddy Mac took more hits for the team than anyone else on that list in my recent memory. He played with more heart than most teams collectively in some recent (non Broncos) games I've watched in the last few months.

Champ will get his in time and so will many others on this very deserving list. The Barrel man was a notable fan but ROF is a bit of a stretch, Don'tcha think?
                  [sigpic

Comment

The Barrel Man FTW!
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Only players should be in the Ring, imo, so that leaves coaches and owners and Tim McKernan (the Barrel Man) out, as much as I love them.

Randy Gradishar should be in the RoF already.

The only other person on your list which should be in the RoF is still playing so it won't happen for a while: Champ.

Just because we loved people or they were favorites doesn't mean they were important to the success of the franchise.

Comment

You are correct I meant Upchurch

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                          I want the Three Amigos in the RIng of Fame.....particularly Mark Jackson....he was my favorite one

And why is John Lynch on the list,he will always be a Buccaneer not a Bronco
                          He spent four years here and was in the Pro Bowl every year, so he in fact was and always will be Denver Bronco. Now if your point is four years is not long enough to be in the Ring of fame that is a valid point, how ever saying he is not a former Bronc that is just plain wrong and inaccurate.

sigpic

Comment

Simon Fletcher.

He was one of the most underrated pass rushers of his time.
                            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                            Adopted By:
                            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                            Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                              He spent four years here and was in the Pro Bowl every year, so he in fact was and always will be Denver Bronco. Now if your point is four years is not long enough to be in the Ring of fame that is a valid point, how ever saying he is not a former Bronc that is just plain wrong and inaccurate.
                              When people think of John Lynch,they are talking about the guy that played most of his career in Tampa....Im grateful he played at a high level when we was here but at the same time,he's not a Bronco...

If they do put him in the Ring of Fame,they better put the "Three Amigos" in before him,because they deserve it more than him....
                              Last edited by assassin216; 12-13-2012, 09:31 PM.
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X