Bronco Fan in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Fan in CT

This game that our beloved broncos play this sunday is very big. But living in CT it will be the second thing on my mind. Those of you that have kids make sure you hold your children, and don't foget to tell them you love them.

Niko829 - yes, Sunday is a big game for the Broncos, but small in the grand scheme of life. Please know that all of us in Colorado are hurting for you and those affected by this horror. This has affected all of us deeply and all of CT, and especially the parents who lost innocent children are in our prayers.

Comment

I agree, walking around in ct right now its hard not to just cry all day...ive never been THIS saddened by a tragedy that didnt immediately affect me. Aurora and 911 came close but this really just hurts my soul

Comment

Thank you for your support bronco_mike and themadfanatic. What part of CT are you from, im from the hartford

Comment

Absolutely, its sickening to see this.

I am from West Haven by the way

Comment

by the way i saw your website your songs are phat blue and orange for life

Comment

Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
              Absolutely, its sickening to see this.

I am from West Haven by the way
              Im from newhaven/hamden, i live in west haven tho

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

The whole nation mourns as, once again, senseless violence erupts where no one expects it to happen. My heart goes out to the families and friends of the victims. I sympathize with the great people living in that area. You are not alone in your grief. This tragedy did not only effect those closest to it, but everyone who has a heart and a failing to understand why something like this ever happens.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                    The whole nation mourns as, once again, senseless violence erupts where no one expects it to happen. My heart goes out to the families and friends of the victims. I sympathize with the great people living in that area. You are not alone in your grief. This tragedy did not only effect those closest to it, but everyone who has a heart and a failing to understand why something like this ever happens.
                    Very well said

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in CT. We in Colorado, sadly have had to endure horrible tragedies, but this one is unimaginable. I myself have been personally effected by one of them. Hug your kids tight and love them unconditionally.

On another note, thank you to all the teachers that were heroic for the children in that school. Hiding the young ones anyway they could. Teachers are such a special part of our kids lives and this shows how much they truly are willing to risk for the sake of our children.
                      sigpic

Comment

We love you guys!! From the Columbine and Theatre community...

WE ARE.....

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

IM from CT. TOO. I worked in Newtown for a couple yrs. my heart goes out. From Norwalk. Coward to target children!

Comment

Hard to watch the stuff on the news about this. my heart breaks for everyone involved. Godspeed to those new angels.
                            2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                            Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                            US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Thank you to all the great teachers and the small town of NEWTOWN for showing the world what matters the most. LOVE

Comment

Working...
                              X