No announcement yet.

Bronco Fan in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i live in North Haven CT and the shooting is always being brought up and seeing signs and billboards about it, i was actually working in newtown, sandyhook where it happened yesterday it was very sad......but the media should be focusing alot more on the kids and the kids names instead of talking about the shooter and making his name famous, because making the shooter famous will make someone else wanna do something horrible like this just to be famous

Comment

Yeah I worked a block away on Riverside Rd. Such a terrible cowardly act!!!!!
      Last edited by 98_Elway_Drive; 12-17-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNasty89 View Post
        Yea i live in North Haven CT and the shooting is always being brought up and seeing signs and billboards about it, i was actually working in newtown, sandyhook where it happened yesterday it was very sad......but the media should be focusing alot more on the kids and the kids names instead of talking about the shooter and making his name famous, because making the shooter famous will make someone else wanna do something horrible like this just to be famous
        I am originally from Norwalk. I live in New Haven now though...

Comment

Originally posted by 98_Elway_Drive View Post
          I am originally from Norwalk. I live in New Haven now though...
          Worked in Norwalk for 2 yrs ( Main ave )

Weekends in SONO

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
            Im from newhaven/hamden, i live in west haven tho
            Oh nice, live very close to the waters

Comment

Working...
            X