No announcement yet.

Elway=GM of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be, assuming McGahee doesn't give the opponent too many chances to take the ball back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronchos View Post
      We use the better blocker/catcher. Running yds isn't everything. With that said I'm hoping McGahee is back for the PO.
      Which is exactly why Moreno will, and should, remain the featured back.

Comment

Either you are feeling pretty good right now, or you really dislike Lance.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I like him better, but then again I like everyone more than Ball...

Hester is very good in pass pro, not a huge fan of him as a runner tho

Comment

With the way moreno played today... If he shows consistency , it wil be hard to start McGahee. He's protecting the ball and getting work done . I'm feelin knowshon lately

Comment

Unrein >>>>>> Lance Ball

But seriously, I think Ball is pretty horrible. He's a good pass protector, but that's it. Every single time he got the ball it was either a TFL or a lost down. I don't recall him getting a decent gain all season long. The only good play I remember was that 14 yd catch vs the Raiders. I think Hester can beat him, if he does a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by jM916 View Post
                With the way moreno played today... If he shows consistency , it wil be hard to start McGahee. He's protecting the ball and getting work done . I'm feelin knowshon lately
                It won't be hard at all because he won't get it back. We've been down this road twice, Woodyard over D.J and Harris/Carter over Porter. Knowshon over McGahee is next!
                sigpic

Comment

lets have an argument about who our 4th string RB is.....wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by ChampPik4Six View Post
                    lets have an argument about who our 4th string RB is.....wonderful
                    No it's not because Jeremiah Johnson isn't in the conversation :thumb:
                    sigpic

Comment

Hester should get the Full Back roster spot. Ball will most likely be replaced by next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X