No announcement yet.

Moreno Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really glad for Moreno. He has worked hard and gone through allot this year.

While he has gotten better this is an example of something he always had like so many pointed out...physical ability.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Moreno has been playing so well. He has really impressed me. This play was fun to watch, but to me this is the one of the problems with him. This is his go to move in the open field cause I think that he just doesn't have the quickness to make a guy miss. I would have preferred to see him try and make a quick move get by him and get into daylight
      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
        Moreno has been playing so well. He has really impressed me. This play was fun to watch, but to me this is the one of the problems with him. This is his go to move in the open field cause I think that he just doesn't have the quickness to make a guy miss. I would have preferred to see him try and make a quick move get by him and get into daylight
        I've seen it attempted less than 5 times in his time with us. It's not his go to move, but when the opportunity is there he has not disappointed this season. Plus, if playoff teams really thought this was his open field move it would keep defenders conservative trying to tackle him.
        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Revenge is sweet if anyone remembers this:

Comment

I cannot even express how glad I am that Moreno is showing up. I have always been a believer in him and believe that he has been rushed onto the field to early after his injuries. It always pays off to heal completely.
            I do not understand how the majority on this board could hate him a couple of weeks ago and many people still do not believe in him (his <4 avg). Anyhow, after what he has been through, he deserves a lot of credit for showing up like this, no matter whether you believe in him as our runner or not.
            "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Here's a pic since they axed your video...

Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

I thought of this within seconds lol

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
                  Here's a pic since they axed your video...

Nice! Can't say I didn't expect the axing though haha, even did it on a second account to avoid copyright strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                    I was happy to see Reed frustrated after that hit on the Moreno screen way back when.
                    I did :thumb:
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Originally posted by Mosk
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

It's funny how that hit would be a 15 yard penalty nowadays.
                      2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

did ya c the line yesterday broncos oline just overpower the ravens dline .. eevery run i see the raven dline get push 2-3 yard back frm the line of scrimmage. broncos r a more physical team yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X