Broncos-Ravens post game rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos-Ravens post game rants

Its obvious hes got a bad shoulder plus he gets dinged all the time. The great thing is when Thomas struggles Decker shines. They are your classic complimentary receivers. I just hope DT gets healthy moving forward.

DT is either hurt or being lax. I dont know which.
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Probably hurt, he's gotten up slowly at least once in the last few games and this is the first season he's played entirely healthy ..kinda makes that first round bye all that much more important

Go 49ers!

Comment

Probably banged up. A lot of people are this time of the year. Even though he didn't do much today, he still has been great the whole season and as long as he is still on the field, Im not too concerned.

Comment

missing..

Where was Tamme today? Only saw Stoke once..
          PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Dressen is a better blocker and once they saw how vulnerable the Ravens were against the run they stuck with their better run blockers.

Comment

I don't care who plays as long we win.

Comment

Something was missing from this afternoon's game...

Our offense didn't have a turnover!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
                  Our offense didn't have a turnover!

That just means progress has been made.

Comment

Weren't needed. We ran all over them today.

Comment

Another Fabulous Win....In A Great Season So Far!!

I really think we are getting spoiled. 9 in a row, and counting!! And as far as I can tell, we will end the season at 13 and 3, after 11 straight victories!!!

AMAZING!!!!

Here's a summary of what I saw:

- Another fab game from Moreno.....he looks like a first rounder again!!! 118 yards on 22 carries, and he sat a lot of the game, when it was out of reach. I like that, keeping him healthy and letting the other guys get some load on them.
                      - Our Oline was solid!! Lots of holes for our backs. Toughness. Gave Manning a decent amount of time, which allowed him to go long a number of times
                      - Manning was solid. Not outstanding but solid. Just missing on some of those longer plays. They'll be there later....
                      - Decker had a really good game. He still drops the odd one, but he does some really good things to compensate.
                      - Our D was stellar for most of the game, of course the Harris pic 6 was a real momentum changer! That was exciting!!
                      - And our D did exactly what was necessary....contain Ray Rice. Three straight games where our RBs outperformed quality opposing backs.
                      - Sure we messed up on their last TD, but the game was over long before it happened....but the only real concern I had today was our special teams' inability to manage their returns. I'm sure that will be worked on in the coming days.

Bottom line, we went into a place that has given us big problems, and even though they had some notable injuries, knowing how important this game was, we played like we were the better team for most of the game.

This team is on track for a "Super" year.....and I would not count us out of anything right now.

Comment

*pom poms*

But yea, couldn't be happier with the way things are going in Denver, specifically our defense and running game. See, when this happened to Manning in Indianapolis, he didn't have a running game to lean on. Other than in 2006, Manning's never had this kind of breathing room. - and what happened to the Colts in 2006, I can't remember?
                        fumpa.mybrute.com

Comment

Broncos Locker room celebration

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

On the front page

These are really kool to see

Whats better then 9 in a row ?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                            http://www.denverbroncos.com/

On the front page

These are really kool to see

Whats better then 9 in a row ?
                            10 in a row
                            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Pat looked pretty nervous in there.

Still, pretty tight locker room right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X