Broncos-Ravens post game rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I really think we are getting spoiled. 9 in a row, and counting!! And as far as I can tell, we will end the season at 13 and 3, after 11 straight victories!!!

AMAZING!!!!

Here's a summary of what I saw:

- Another fab game from Moreno.....he looks like a first rounder again!!! 118 yards on 22 carries, and he sat a lot of the game, when it was out of reach. I like that, keeping him healthy and letting the other guys get some load on them.
    - Our Oline was solid!! Lots of holes for our backs. Toughness. Gave Manning a decent amount of time, which allowed him to go long a number of times
    - Manning was solid. Not outstanding but solid. Just missing on some of those longer plays. They'll be there later....
    - Decker had a really good game. He still drops the odd one, but he does some really good things to compensate.
    - Our D was stellar for most of the game, of course the Harris pic 6 was a real momentum changer! That was exciting!!
    - And our D did exactly what was necessary....contain Ray Rice. Three straight games where our RBs outperformed quality opposing backs.
    - Sure we messed up on their last TD, but the game was over long before it happened....but the only real concern I had today was our special teams' inability to manage their returns. I'm sure that will be worked on in the coming days.

Bottom line, we went into a place that has given us big problems, and even though they had some notable injuries, knowing how important this game was, we played like we were the better team for most of the game.

This team is on track for a "Super" year.....and I would not count us out of anything right now.

Completely agree.

To go on the road and and win against a team that we have never beat in their backyard....a playoff contending team no less....

This game wasn't just huge for the playoff implications (go 9ers!). It was a BIG TIME road win against a tough team on their home turf.

Big time huge. For confidence, for playoff seeding, and it put the rest of the NFL on notice, these Broncos are to be taken very, very, seriously.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoserSlick View Post
      *pom poms*

But yea, couldn't be happier with the way things are going in Denver, specifically our defense and running game. See, when this happened to Manning in Indianapolis, he didn't have a running game to lean on. Other than in 2006, Manning's never had this kind of breathing room. - and what happened to the Colts in 2006, I can't remember?
      Was I too positive???

I could have said we basically dominated this game, which would have been accurate to a high degree. The Harris play made a huge difference, but we've been winning a lot of games handily once we get past the 1st half.

Comment

Many are stating Manning had an ok game.. establish the run.. check.. throw good passes.. check.. win.. check.
        DT and Dresseen had some big drops. Big. DT looked lacking today. IDK whats up with him.
        PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
          Many are stating Manning had an ok game.. establish the run.. check.. throw good passes.. check.. win.. check.
          DT and Dresseen had some big drops. Big. DT looked lacking today. IDK whats up with him.
          Manning was super accurate when he had to be, and had no turnovers. He was using what the defense couldn't stop, which was the run today.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            Pat looked pretty nervous in there.

Still, pretty tight locker room right there.
            I think he still can't believe the run his team is on. Shock more than anything else.

Comment

That's the advantage of the depth that is emerging on this team. Different packages against different defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
                I thought Peyton was good. But we know he is better. And I like it when he doesn't have to carry the load. It's good that he can be supported big time by his run game and his D.

He's having an MVP type season no matter what is being said by others. He's our GUY!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                  http://www.denverbroncos.com/

on the front page

these are really kool to see

whats better then 9 in a row ?
                  a superbowl!

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                    Manning was super accurate when he had to be, and had no turnovers. He was using what the defense couldn't stop, which was the run today.
                    Ecxactly.

One of the biggest misconceptions about Peyton out there is that he insists on passing the ball, no matter what. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

Peyton has always, *always* wanted to have a balanced O. They kept trying and trying in Indy, but couldn't quite do it. The O could never open up enough holes and the RBs couldn't hit the ones they did manage to get.

I'm sure 18 is ecstatic about his new found running game.
                    OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

Yup if we can run just as effectively as we have been lately in the playoffs, then Manning can pick his spots and the play action pass becomes much deadlier for us. Going deep to either Decker or Thomas. Hope Knowshon and crew keep it up.
                      Last edited by Blazindro; 12-16-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                        Pat looked pretty nervous in there.

Still, pretty tight locker room right there.
                        Hahaha he looked like it was his first postgame as an owner. I think it was emotion being it was his first ever win Baltimore as an owner in 29 years.
                        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by LoserSlick View Post
                          *pom poms*

But yea, couldn't be happier with the way things are going in Denver, specifically our defense and running game. See, when this happened to Manning in Indianapolis, he didn't have a running game to lean on. Other than in 2006, Manning's never had this kind of breathing room. - and what happened to the Colts in 2006, I can't remember?
                          Been saying that since the team started gelling. Manning + good running game + ST + lights out defense = SB BABY!

Comment

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...b-cba920f0a85a

Team Broncos!
                            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

today was a great win but more importantly in the 4th quarter right after they made it 31-10 we ran it i think 8-9 straight times when they knew what was coming n was like 7 min drive...thats a sign of a real good team o-line did very well today in run game...

we also finally didnt turn it over hopefully that continues....

Comment

I really can't wait to see Elway hold the trophy and say, "this one's for Pat!!!!" And at that very moment a thunderous roar is heard across all BC! I'm so ready for NE in NE or HOU in HOU. I feel like I was in that locker room, shouting to Foxy's call and response!
                                #swapping

Comment

Working...
                                X