Broncos-Ravens post game rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to do this now but...

what's our free agency situation like at the end of the season? Who isn't under contract after this season? I know Clady, but he'll get franchised if we don't get him a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
      today was a great win but more importantly in the 4th quarter right after they made it 31-10 we ran it i think 8-9 straight times when they knew what was coming n was like 7 min drive...thats a sign of a real good team o-line did very well today in run game...

we also finally didnt turn it over hopefully that continues....
      I believe it was a 9 min drive. I was really impressed.

I hate to say something like this because I think it's kinda bs but does anyone else think we're just playing it safe and vanilla on O lately?

Comment

Vickerson needs a new deal
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/featu...By+Team&y=2013

Not many, and Clady would get the tag if no deal is made
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
            Manning was super accurate when he had to be, and had no turnovers. He was using what the defense couldn't stop, which was the run today.
            The defense had no trouble stopping the run when anyone but Knowshon was back there. Knowshon had 22 carries for 118 yards, the rest of the team combined had 23 carries for 45 yards.

Comment

Like has been said cladys the only big name. But I believe its also the time to lock up DT so you dont have to worry about him in the upcoming year( I believe thats when he is)

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                The defense had no trouble stopping the run when anyone but Knowshon was back there. Knowshon had 22 carries for 118 yards, the rest of the team combined had 23 carries for 45 yards.
                I love Moreno, but Hillman looked good at the end of the game against 9 and 10 man fronts and Hester was running hard. We have some good backs other than Knowshon.
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
                  Our offense didn't have a turnover!

Wasn't it sweet? Not a perfect game by any means, but if we had not taken the foot off the pedal (ie played like the Pats), that score could have been something like 50-3. When we don't turn the ball over, we are hard to beat. This is the way we need to play down the stretch.

Comment

I really appreciate the way Manning leaned on the running game today. He sacrificed his own stats, but he's making an investment, so to speak, in this becoming a better team. He's helping get Moreno into a rhythm and K-Mo seems to be improving every week. This may pay off big in the playoffs. If somehow we get Willis back, we will have a super Thunder and Lightning Combo in the playoffs. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                      Been saying that since the team started gelling. Manning + good running game + ST + lights out defense = SB BABY!
                      Hear, hear!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                        I love Moreno, but Hillman looked good at the end of the game against 9 and 10 man fronts and Hester was running hard. We have some good backs other than Knowshon.
                        Okay, and Moreno is much better, all I'm saying. He definitely played much better than everyone else today.

22 for 118, everyone else 23 for 45. One is over 5 YPC, one is under 2 YPC.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                          Vickerson needs a new deal
                          I second that - Vickerson is a stud
                          THE FLAMMER JAKE the Freakin, Freakin SNAKE

Comment

I was really impressed with the team today, and I mean the whole team. Other than a Holiday mishap that we still kept, all three phases had a great day. At some point Elway deserves a game ball for the squad he has put on the field. The Harris pick 6 kept this from being a close game as they were building momentum and were about to get within three. The play resulted in 14 points (-7 for Ravens and +7 for Broncos) and was a real momentum swing. Moreno is starting to look like the back we drafted him to be, the hurdle was why he was drafted in the first round, and he picked up the tough yards as well. Special teams kept Baltimore from having any king of field position and when you can make a team earn every yard, you have more opportunities to get stops. In short the Broncos are starting to look like the most dangerous team in the AFC and if Manning and Fox were to do as Brady and Belicheat were to do, we could have easily put up 48 points, instead we closed out the game by killing the clock.
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the win...even with the Ravens going through somewhat of a rough patch lately, this was still an impressive win for the Broncos...gets you guys in good position for the postseason...

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                                http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/featu...By+Team&y=2013

Not many, and Clady would get the tag if no deal is made
                                Damn, that's a nice short list. A good offseason to build some depth and lock up some of our up and comers like DT, Woodyard, Decker.

Comment

Working...
                                X