No announcement yet.

Broncos-Ravens post game rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If SF can keep up the pressure, we could move into the second seed and keep it, as I don't see us losing at all in the regular season.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
      Our offense didn't have a turnover!

I was just about to start a thread about this but you beat me to it :p get feeling having no TO's! Now if we can just get started in the first quarter of games we will be unstoppable!
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Thank goodness Holliday didn't spoil the party, though he tried, lol!
        #swapping

Comment

Misleading Title lol I was about to blow up on you darn negative nancys

Comment

Yea Bowlen didnt look very comfortable......on a side note, i like the jacket he was wearing, anyone know where i could get one?

Comment

Who Could Have Predicted This?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...LL-Lock-Down-2

Stop overrating them. Stop holding their jockstrap. Just cause the media has a mean crush on the Pats doesn't mean everyone should follow suit. The Patriots haven't been the best team in the NFL since '04.

New England is about to face the two MOST physical teams in the entire league, back to back. They will lose one of those games, whether it be tonight, or next Sunday. While their offense is scary efficient, their defense is still lacking and has been for years. They are not the most complete team in the NFL, they're not even the most complete team in the AFC. They are a finesse team at heart, they can't take on two physical clubs in a row and emerge victorious in both. And these next two games will showcase this fact very well.

For some reason, everyone thinks the Pats will cruise right on through the rest of their schedule. NO. They will lose at least one, and Denver will be right there to take full advantage.

On a side-note, I am DYING to have a rematch with Belichick and Brady in the tournament, in our HOUSE. Nothing would make me happier than to see them get booted right back to Boston, tails between their legs. And having my Broncos be the ones to do it would make it that much sweeter.

Time for the wild Broncs of Denver to stampede their way to the Super Bowl once again, trampling everyone who gets in the way. YEE-HAW!
              Oh wait that's right, it was ME Patriots still have an inconsistent defense, no matter how good their offense has been of late.

Anyway, rejoice fellow Denver fans, the 2nd Seed is ours of the taking. Soon it will be time to swath a path of sheer destruction to the Super Bowl in New Orleans. Wild Broncs are on the loose, be warned NFL. YEAH BUDDY!

sigpic

Comment

Great prediction sir. I also believe I predicted us to win 14 straight for the SB (that implied a bye). 9/14 there. Go Broncos!

Comment

2nd seed baby!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
                    Great prediction sir. I also believe I predicted us to win 14 straight for the SB (that implied a bye). 9/14 there. Go Broncos!
                    Thank you sir! I whole-heartedly support and concur with your prediction. Gotta bring our 3rd Lombardi Trophy back to MIle High.

sigpic

Comment

Any IR Players Returning?

Great win today, especially with the pats' loss.

Does anyone know if Ty Warren, Quinton Carter, Jason Hunter, or Joe Mays will be back in time for the playoffs or is there 0 chance for any of them returning this year?

Comment

I don't really know, but I just hope if Mays gets better we don't play him at all.

Comment

I called a loss to San Fran because of the style of ball. They almost blew it, but the formula still works for playing the Patriots with the right personnel and coaching in place.

Good on you for making the call several weeks out.

Denver still has to take care of business against two scrappy, inconsistent, roller coaster teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                            I don't really know, but I just hope if Mays gets better we don't play him at all.
                            I was going to say. LOL

If any of them *do* come back, they had better be used as depth only. Don't go messing with the chemistry at this point in the season.
                            OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

Originally posted by cbroncosw View Post
                              Great win today, especially with the pats' loss.

Does anyone know if Ty Warren, Quinton Carter, Jason Hunter, or Joe Mays will be back in time for the playoffs or is there 0 chance for any of them returning this year?
                              If I'm not mistaken u can only slot 1 to return from IR and that one is McGahee. He's not slated to be back b4 the AFCCG.
                              #swapping

Comment

The only one allowed to return will be McGahee. Only 1 player can return from IR

Comment

Working...
                                X