Broncos-Ravens post game rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOMAN8R View Post
    WoW! What a Play by Chris Harris! That 98 Yard Interception Return for a Touchdown was just a Thing of Pure Art Work.....One Thing for sure is Chris Harris will be our # 1 once Champ Bailey retires after winning the SuperBowl this Year for sure! You can tell that Chris Harris has been in school and done his homework with Champ being the Professor! We Best Lock Chirs up for a Long Long Time.........Play Maker for sure!

Another Shout out to Derrick Wolfe! What s Stud of a Defensive Lineman we have and he will only get better and better! Loved that Sack on Flaco....Just Priceless!

Way To Go Denver Way To Go!

Letz Kick Some Azz! Letz Own Cleveland.......
    I don't see champ retiring yet SB or no SB he'll be in the league at least a few more years.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DOMAN8R View Post
      WoW! What a Play by Chris Harris! That 98 Yard Interception Return for a Touchdown was just a Thing of Pure Art Work.....One Thing for sure is Chris Harris will be our # 1 once Champ Bailey retires after winning the SuperBowl this Year for sure! You can tell that Chris Harris has been in school and done his homework with Champ being the Professor! We Best Lock Chirs up for a Long Long Time.........Play Maker for sure!

Another Shout out to Derrick Wolfe! What s Stud of a Defensive Lineman we have and he will only get better and better! Loved that Sack on Flaco....Just Priceless!

Way To Go Denver Way To Go!

Letz Kick Some Azz! Letz Own Cleveland.......
      You're out of your mind if you think Bailey is going to retire after this season

Comment

Another pro bowl season for champ, he has 2-3 good yrs left

Comment

I couldn't resist copying this post from back in 2004. It was NOT one of mine! LOL!

What in the world? Who would trade arguably the best player in football for Champ Bailey an older cornerback who doesn't have near the life or skill as Clinton Portis. I am seriously thinking about just writing off the season if they go ahead with this deal. It is just insane you don't trade Portis for ANYONE. JUST INSANE!
          What else can you say, ,that is just unbelievable. Just because they have had good runners doesn't mean they can have the production that Portis has had. Is TD healthy again, is he coming back? As much as I love TD and the things he has done for the Bronco's he's not as young as Portis. gahhh I can't say anymore, I'm so pissed.

Comment

I think Wolfe is going to have a very good season next year.....
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Wolfe stopped Ray Rice several times as well!
              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Really happy these two are Broncos.

Comment

Harris is one of those gems that you sometimes find as undrafted free agents. He has been our Arian Foster (undrafted) on the defense and I'm excited to see him in Blue and Orange for many years.
                  sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                    Harris is one of those gems that you sometimes find as undrafted free agents. He has been our Arian Foster (undrafted) on the defense and I'm excited to see him in Blue and Orange for many years.
                    100% agree. Finding players like that in UDFA is what separates front offices in my opinion.

If you can get a contributor like Harris from UDFA every couple of years, it adds huge value to the organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBeWriteGood View Post
                      100% agree. Finding players like that in UDFA is what separates front offices in my opinion.

If you can get a contributor like Harris from UDFA every couple of years, it adds huge value to the organization.
                      Absolutely... the value of getting a guy for basically nothing is off the charts. It's evident in fantasy football... if you draft well and can still snag a waiver wire gem, then you are in a great position to win a lot. The NFL is no different in that regard.
                      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• You all Remember how the Great John Elway went out and retired after winning the SuperBowl! The only way to go out is on Top! Ok Ok what if we win Back to Back Super Bowls then Champ retires! All I am saying is that Chris Harris is our future # 1 CB and what a Bright Future we have indeed.......

Comment

• Big ups to Harris & Wolfe. Although i did not get to watch the game, i followed the game day thread, and it was entertaining. But i did watch the game highlights, and it must have been fun to watch it in real time.
                          HE>i

Comment

• We have allot of young guys on the defense who are only going to get better every year.

Harris I love the way he battles which imo is the most important skill of a NFL CB. Yea all CBs have speed and skills (some more then others but all NFL Cbs are gifted) but what seperates the ones who do not make plays against the ones who do make plays is the desire to fight imo. Really like how Chris Harris locked down Gates in our 2nd game against the Chargers. A Cb who can lock down TEs is a very good thing to have in today NFL with so many good TEs making plays.

Wolfe...his motor is amazing and his body is still developing. In a couple years when he is bigger and has been working with NFL strength coaches he very well may turn into exactly the DT we all been waiting so long for.

Sticking to the theme of the thread so will not go into what I think about other players but I am excited about allot of young Bronco defenders including these two.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                              We have allot of young guys on the defense who are only going to get better every year.

Harris I love the way he battles which imo is the most important skill of a NFL CB. Yea all CBs have speed and skills (some more then others but all NFL Cbs are gifted) but what seperates the ones who do not make plays against the ones who do make plays is the desire to fight imo. Really like how Chris Harris locked down Gates in our 2nd game against the Chargers. A Cb who can lock down TEs is a very good thing to have in today NFL with so many good TEs making plays.

Wolfe...his motor is amazing and his body is still developing. In a couple years when he is bigger and has been working with NFL strength coaches he very well may turn into exactly the DT we all been waiting so long for.

Sticking to the theme of the thread so will not go into what I think about other players but I am excited about allot of young Bronco defenders including these two.
                              Can I get a Hells Ya! Broncos Country Unite!

Comment

• Opening SA Field During SB

Ok, let me see if I can ask this question, without jinxing anything.

If by chance a certain team were to be playing a certain game in New Orleans later this year, I have a question.

Do you think that they might open up SA Field (or even Pepsi Center... because, hey nothing much goin on there grumble grumble) So that fans could watch this hypothetical game on big screens together with 80k other fans? (Sort of like McNichols was open when Avs won the cup in florida)

Any guess/info would be great!!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X