No announcement yet.

Broncos-Ravens post game rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are you guaranteeing a Broncos Superbowl appearance??

Comment

• Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post
      So are you guaranteeing a Broncos Superbowl appearance??
      SMH.. sigh... clearly I was guaranteeing a broncos sb appearance in my post...

Comment

• That would be awesome

Comment

• Id be there
          Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

• I'll be at home with the several generations of Broncos fans cheering the boys in orange on.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I will propose to my girlfriend this year if/when we win the Super Bowl. We will be watching this game together as die hard fans. PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!

On the other hand, it was pretty awesome to watch game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals in 2001 above the ice at Pepsi Center. Hope they do this, but with the weather in February, I am not too sure!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Not Worried Much About Over-Confidence.....We Got A Lot Of Inspired Players

Sure, any given Sunday, and all that can set in if you look past your weaker opponent. But right now, I am not worrying about it happening. I just feel good about the quality and professionalism of this team. And within, there are a lot of stories about players who are on a mission. Of course this can be said with a lot of teams, but we are right up there with the best of them in my books.

Peyton alone speaks volumes about professionalism and motivation and determination. There is no letdown in that man, and anyone within range will know about it.

A guy like Champ is not going to take a mini vacation at this point of his illustrious career.

Moreno has been given a whole new shot at a career, and we've heard about his team oriented approach to all he has done of late.

Miller is motivated to take down any QB that he faces.

Guys like Wolfe have motors, and those type of guys never sit back.

Vets like Brooking, Koppen, Leonhard and Stokley don't play this long expecting to come up short.

Those amazing "undrafted" guys (Woody, Harris and Carter) and late picks carry a "productive" chip with them every day.

And lets not forget all those talented others, who play to win and to prove why they are quality NFLers......I could name a lot, but lets just throw in Clady, Franklin, Beadles, Doom and DT....for starters.

And lets realize that a number of these guys could qualify for more than one of the categories defined above.

And lets appreciate the drive and confidence that Elway brings every day, and a coaching staff that is also on a mission, and will be rewarded for doing so, whether it be team or individual recognition involved. Fox has been to The Show, and JDR is a huge competitor.

Maybe I should, but I'm not worrying much about the next two games, and given what will be the result of such success, I will just relish the opportunity that lays ahead.

Comment

• You make some great points here. The obvious guys are Peyton and Champ who have never taken a game off, but I think you're totally right about a lot of our guys having chips on their shoulders that will drive them to give it their all every time they step on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by elway93 View Post
                    You make some great points here. The obvious guys are Peyton and Champ who have never taken a game off, but I think you're totally right about a lot of our guys having chips on their shoulders that will drive them to give it their all every time they step on the field.
                    Thx bud.....I really believe that if you could take a pulse reading for a collective group, ours would be a very healthy one.

Comment

• Great Thread :thumb:

Think they'll use these last 2 games as a tune-up for the playoffs.

I couldn't be more happier with what the Broncos have accomplished already.

Comment

• There are leaders all over the team. Every position has veteran leadership with playoff experience and not to mention we have a ton of talent.

Comment

• Another thing I really love about this team.....I don't think they're really satisfied with a number of their wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Another thing I really love about this team.....I don't think they're really satisfied with a number of their wins.
                            They won't be satisfied until the 14th game of their winning streak

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                              They won't be satisfied until the 14th game of their winning streak
                              Amen brother........can you imagine a 14 game win streak!! Would that be called, "finishing off a season."

Comment

• Chris Harris rewards a fan

Saw this on reddit, thought I would share. Pretty hilarious.

OP posted

"My brother designed the webpage for Chris Harris Jr., cornerback of the Broncos.

He was asked what he wanted as a thank you gift, and he said “A signed picture with a weird message that makes no sense.”

This is what he got."

Comment

Working...
                                X