Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenchy180
    replied
    If they did this... that's where I'd prefer to watch the game... I can't imagine they'd get a full sell out though, but who knows, us Broncos fans show up in mass amounts for less.

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCalAvsFan View Post
    SMH.. sigh... clearly I was guaranteeing a broncos sb appearance in my post...
    That's amazing! Aren't you worried about jinxing us then? I'll have an angry post for you if we lose in the playoffs Mr. Jinx Guaranteer.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I guess that by the lack of discussion here, we fans are pretty confident in the confidence level of our guys.....

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Decker ate him up. Williams had a cocky attitude from the get-go. I know it's imperative to have confidence as a cornerback but the guy was overdoing it. He paid for it in the end though.

Leave a comment:

• gaberox
    replied
    I also love how Manning fueled the fire by going to Decker time and time again. A great QB knows when to feed a guy the ball.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    The look on his face when he turned around only to see the ball fly over his head, then he just watches Decker run into the endzone. Oh man, on the replay you could see his face it was hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    I think you crashed it
    reddit.com/r/pics did that

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver_oner View Post
    I think you crashed it

Leave a comment:

• COBronc78
    replied
    Originally posted by Springs View Post
    It was a ridiculously cheap shot.
    Yeah I would've flipped out as well. Love seeing Decker with a little fire and talking trash

Leave a comment:

• Denver_oner
    replied
    http://www.chrisharrisjr.com/

Leave a comment:

• Springs
    replied
    Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
    All started when Williams shoved Decker to the ground when he was trying to get up after a play was over. Never seen Decker go after someone on the field. He was legitimately upset and he dominated Williams the rest of the day after that
    It was a ridiculously cheap shot.

Leave a comment:

• COBronc78
    replied
    All started when Williams shoved Decker to the ground when he was trying to get up after a play was over. Never seen Decker go after someone on the field. He was legitimately upset and he dominated Williams the rest of the day after that

Leave a comment:

• broncosking209
    replied
    Heat of battle

Leave a comment:

• The Minx
    replied
    Ravens Game

Eric Decker and Cary Williams kept butting heads, and I thought they were going to get into it. I've never seen Eric Decker lose his cool before. Do they have some kind of history together? I looked online but couldn't find anything. Thanks much!

Joyfully,
    The Minx

Leave a comment:

• broncosking209
    replied
    Gotta love it when the guys come from being a UDFA and dont let the fame get to their head

Leave a comment:

Working...
X