Thank you Broncos from your fans in MD and area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Broncos from your fans in MD and area

Do you know how long we have waited for this day?

Do you know how good it felt to hear the Raven fans boo their team?

Do you know how good it was to see the stadium emptying out in the 3rd quarter?

What a feeling!!!

Am I excited?

Just a little.

If this thread is still around, I'll add some pictures later.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Do you know how long we have waited for this day?

Do you know how good it felt to hear the Raven fans boo their team?

Do you know how good it was to see the stadium emptying out in the 3rd quarter?

What a feeling!!!

Am I excited?

Just a little.

If this thread is still around, I'll add some pictures later.
    It felt good to hear the commentators on CBS where I live say they said they had to switch the game because Denver showed up against the Ravens, who completely looked lost on offense. I feel so bad for thier defense and Ray Lewis.

Comment

Agreed 100%. Seeing the Ravens fans sulk away before the 4th quarter began was a thing of beauty. That was a long overdue win, and what better way than in dominating fashion.

Great game to be at today. Lots of orange in the crowd as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Irish View Post
        Agreed 100%. Seeing the Ravens fans sulk away before the 4th quarter began was a thing of beauty. That was a long overdue win, and what better way than in dominating fashion.

Great game to be at today. Lots of orange in the crowd as well.
        Geez. I have never seen the Raven fans so quiet in a while.

Comment

I think we can make sure it stays around. Glad you had a great time Peanut.

Better get back to the drawing-board Drew!!

this:

Last edited by EddieMac; 12-16-2012, 03:04 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            I think we can make sure it stays around. Glad you had a great time Peanut.

Better get back to the drawing-board Drew!!

No no no that drawing isnt right. You got the Bronco and the guy wearing #20 wrong.

Comment

Well, I hope they can do it again next week. I'm in Ohio and you guys don't know how delusional Cleveland fans are. I've heard some crazy things these past few weeks ranging from Cleveland will get an easy victory at Mile High to Cleveland's defense being "too good for Manning".

Pretty entertaining actually.

Comment

This was the first time the Broncos ever won in Baltimore?? EVER????

WOW!! Really? That's what I heard and without googling the stats, I must say it was a pleasure and relief to win this game like we did.

Congratulations to our Bronco fans living in the MD area and rooting for our beloved Broncos in such a hostile environment. We saw many of you on TV. Seeing their fans hit the gates in the 3rd quarter made me chuckle a bit.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  Well, I hope they can do it again next week. I'm in Ohio and you guys don't know how delusional Cleveland fans are. I've heard some crazy things these past few weeks ranging from Cleveland will get an easy victory at Mile High to Cleveland's defense being "too good for Manning".

That would make a good comedy "Clueless at Cleveland".

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post

Cleveland will not be a pushover what so ever. They are way better than their record indicates. Their fans should feel confident and proud of their team even though it's been a rough year for them losing many of the games by less than 10 points.

But we will smack them around in Denver.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

WOW!! Really? That's what I heard and without googling the stats, I must say it was a pleasure and relief to win this game like we did.

Congratulations to our Bronco fans living in the MD area and rooting for our beloved Broncos in such a hostile environment. We saw many of you on TV. Seeing their fans hit the gates in the 3rd quarter made me chuckle a bit.
                      That is true. And what a way to break the streak.
                      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Cleveland will not be a pushover what so ever. They are way better than their record indicates. Their fans should feel confident and proud of their team even though it's been a rough year for them losing many of the games by less than 10 points.

But we will smack them around in Denver.
                        I agree. But Denver isnt going to be that team, we already had a scare with Kansas City, its time to keep up the good fortune and ride this streak to hopefully a 1st round bye.

Comment

I was really surprised when I read that as well.

I never had a doubt that we'd win today. 18 owns them, at home and away.

So happy to see nothing's changed with "the move". If anything, he hit the field with the best team around him in forever.
                          OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

The Browns have been better this year but they are still pretty bad.

they got beat pretty easy and gave up 38 at home to a Kirk Cousins led Skins.

Comment

Huge bronco fan from pa. Made the hour drive to bmore decked in my orange Elway throwback. Besides a drunk slob trying to grab my jersey most fans almost looked envious of us Bronco fans. I was the only orange in my section standing and screaming during Harris' pick six. I was honestly surprised there was no curses are beer thrown at me. Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                              X