No announcement yet.

Time to stop now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the fact that we have the 2nd seed and will continue to celebrate .But i'm not giving up on the number one seed just yet.Call me stupid but i have this great feeling concerning the Texans-Vikings game.If AP can continue his tear ..it's not out of the question that Vikings could win.I'm really looking forward to next weekend.It could set up an exciting final week of regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakotabroncofan View Post
      I love the fact that we have the 2nd seed and will continue to celebrate .But i'm not giving up on the number one seed just yet.Call me stupid but i have this great feeling concerning the Texans-Vikings game.If AP can continue his tear ..it's not out of the question that Vikings could win.I'm really looking forward to next weekend.It could set up an exciting final week of regular season.
      This would be great. The truth is if we overtake Hou for the #1 seed, that would mean NE prolly gets the #2 seed. Then we could meet in the AFCCG instead of divisional round.

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
        I know we are all excited and I feel like a little 5 year old on Christmas morning with where we are and the Pats losing last night. But we had time to enjoy it, but now it's time to stop talking about that 2nd seed for a few weeks. We can not look a month ahead and the potential of a div home game. We have two "on paper" teams coming to town that we SHOULD win, but we can lose one and then it's all over with for that second seed. let's reel it in now and start really focusing on Cleveland and KC " div rival that can trip us". Media and other fans in town are saying we have a month to prepare for the Patriots. That's a little much and really hope our team isn't thinking that way. We need to take care of Cleveland and win than focus completely on KC. Then we can celebrate the second see for two weeks to prepare for who ever comes to town.
        Vader, I completely agree with you, however as fans we don't play the games and therefore don't need to have the mental preparation that the team does on a weekly basis.
        I live in Seattle and was listening to a local sports radio station. They were talking to a sports journalist in Boston about the NE game last night and the subject of seedings came up. The journalist said (with conviction) that Denver is in the driver seat for the #2 seed and based on the way they prepare week in and week out, he didn't see them slipping. I can almost guarantee you that Fox and Co. are not overlooking any opponent regardless of their record or perceived weakness. This team has been laser focused on each opponent. This will not change with two games to go; especially if PM has anything to say about it.

Comment

Remember what happens to The Rick. Don't be Rick. 2 more games!
          "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

They are paid professionals, surrounded by other paid professionals, who all have rare and unique skill sets designed for these situations.

We are just fans. We can be as over-confident or whatever as we want. That won't change the outcome of the game.

The worst fans are the ones who let it make them nervous. No reason to suffer heart problems over a freaking football game. It's just entertainment. Follow something else if a sport makes you such a wreck. Also, don't act like the team needs to be blown up if they do lose a game. It's not the end of the world. Only 1 team can win it all. 31 others have to wait for another season.

Comment

I really don't think that we will overlook either of the two upcoming games. I just hope that we aren't plagued by any major injuries in the next two games.

I hope Kuper is back soon, the line isn't nearly as good without him.
              sigpic

Comment

Yup, this team will not lose it's focus. Remember they said that they didn't even get hats when they won the West. They have the bigger picture in mind. Have no fear....their sights are set on each game, one by one...

As fans, it is a blast. I just have this feeling that things are going our way for once. Who would have thought that we'd be in this position. Who would have thought that the Pats would lose last night? I just get this feeling that the stars are aligning up right for us. Call me having my orange and blue colored glasses on, but I want to wear them right now. Been a long time.

All my friends are Pats fans since I live in Bradyland. It was so nice to gloat for a change.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                X