Tracy Porter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy Porter

I like Tony Carter but he's been getting TORCHED as of late.

Porter should get SOME playing time before the playoffs, especially when we go in nickel and have Harris or even Champ on a TE at times.

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

Porter should get SOME playing time before the playoffs, especially when we go in nickel and have Harris or even Champ on a TE at times.
    I see porter only active against a team like the pats. Tony is playing great football. Do you not remember the texans game when Tracy was Burned for 2 touchdowns
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
      I see porter only active against a team like the pats. Tony is playing great football. Do you not remember the texans game when Tracy was Burned for 2 touchdowns
      I thought it was Mike Adams who got burned on those 2 touchdowns????????????
      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

I must admit, I'm getting a lil worried about Tony. He does seem to be giving up some plays. Porter did get lit up vs Houston, but "supposedly" his ankle was injured. I'll take either one though. They're both suspect to give up a long pass, but they're both agressive and gamble on making the pick for six, as they've both done this season. I think it's a good problem to have, choosing between these two, many team would have either one for their #2

Comment

torched

hyperbole
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I just hope that Porter can become healthy. Obviously, he is not ready for Football, since the seizure this summer.

Get well buddy!

Comment

T carter is fine hell b alright

Comment

TC had a nice pass defense. When he got beat he had good coverage. Champ got beat too. It happens.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

i swear everyone here thinks CB shouldnt give up a pass

Flacco passed for only 250 yards 125 of which came from the TE and as far as i know they were late in the game. come'on man!
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

I think torched is a strong word. You have to accept the fact that sometimes other teams are going to make great plays or run solid routes. Carter has been solid for us. A major upgrade from Goodman, who was really got TORCHED last year. I will take Carter over Porter. Tracy porter's salary 4 million... Carter $615,000.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

Define "torched"
                      Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

Everyone gets beat specially when the qb is not feelin he rush

I would like Porter back but I am on with Carter too.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Ridiculous. there's a reason Porter hasnt been active. When youve got Champ on one side and Harris on the other, you are bound to get thrown at a lot. Sticky man is good, and extremely fast. I like him out there
                          Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

Torched is a strong word the cb covering decker yesterday got torched tc is fine most of the time its late in the game when Denver already has the win secured

Comment

What is with this boards obsession with Tracy Porter? If he was as good as some people think, he'd be playing right now.

How could anybody want to bench Carter, who has been playing great all year, for a guy who hasn't played since the start of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X