No announcement yet.

Tracy Porter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are funny. Bolden has been our best gunner this year next to Bruton so why in the heck do you bench him? If its not Bruton making tackles on punts its Bolden. As for Leonard he is our most sure handed returner and has been used when the rookie has made mistakes such as punts that land inside the 10 yard line etc. He is also a decent safety.

If you want to bench someone bench Gronkoski since we now have Hester in the lineup.
    sigpic
    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I kinda don't understand this talk of Carter being burned. He's been the focus only because none of the quarterbacks are throwing at Chris or Champ.

Of course the guy's going to have a few letdowns. Seems to me he's still playing stellar. I'd much rather have him than Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
        You guys are funny. Bolden has been our best gunner this year next to Bruton so why in the heck do you bench him? If its not Bruton making tackles on punts its Bolden. As for Leonard he is our most sure handed returner and has been used when the rookie has made mistakes such as punts that land inside the 10 yard line etc. He is also a decent safety.

If you want to bench someone bench Gronkoski since we now have Hester in the lineup.
        Gronkowski gets a lot of hate on here because we traded Cassius Vaughn for him but he's a valuable part of our return unit on special teams. Stokley can replace Leonhard as our fair catch guy.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          Bolden is a superior special teamer and I think Carter could excel doing what Leonhard does on defense. Carter is more athletic, taller (surprisingly), and reads the QB better than Leonhard does. Put Carter back there and let Porter play CB. Let Carter ballhawk at S in certain plays. Leonhard only comes in to receive kicks when whoever the returner is would have to fair catch it. There are a number of people on the roster that can do that other than Leonhard.
          Thank you for clarifying that Leonhard only returns when a fair catch is needed

Comment

I just found out that Chris gronkoski and the GRONK are bros..wth.

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
              I just found out that Chris gronkoski and the GRONK are bros..wth.
              Too lazy to look it up but I'm pretty sure there's a third brother either in college football or in the NFL.

Comment

Yes there are three Gronks. We have had the two bad ones.
                sigpic
                Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                  Too lazy to look it up but I'm pretty sure there's a third brother either in college football or in the NFL.
                  Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                  Yes there are three Gronks. We have had the two bad ones.
                  Yeah they had 60 minutes thing on ESPN and that's how I found out lol. I thought the same exact thing...why did we get the bad Gronk??

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                    Yeah they had 60 minutes thing on ESPN and that's how I found out lol. I thought the same exact thing...why did we get the bad Gronk??
                    Ya there's a Dan gronkowski and then Chris is who we have now. Gronk is just the more athletic player. Then there is the one still in college
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

So, I dont follow twitter but apparantly Tracy Porter said some controversial things regarding his current status and deleted some Bronco related images. Does anyone have any info on what he "tweeted" and what the images were?

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                        So, I dont follow twitter but apparantly Tracy Porter said some controversial things regarding his current status and deleted some Bronco related images. Does anyone have any info on what he "tweeted" and what the images were?
                        He essentially suggested the Broncos were frustrating him and he was going to keep his head up.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

In the event Tracy Porter is needed to start during the playoff run, I guess we'll see if his attitude is as good as teammates like Virgil Gree, DJ Willaims and Knowshon Moreno. It does seem to be prevalent.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                            He essentially suggested the Broncos were frustrating him and he was going to keep his head up.
                            So....is he frustrated that he suffered a seizure and the team doctors didn't clear him to play so he could go out on the field and have another one while playing....

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                              So....is he frustrated that he suffered a seizure and the team doctors didn't clear him to play so he could go out on the field and have another one while playing....
                              He's been cleared to play,since the end of November...
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                                He's probably frustrated because his starting spot wasn't handed back to him. I look forward to seeing what he does sunday since he has something to prove now.

Comment

Working...
                                X