X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    Sam, Were the Broncos practicing their soft zone defense all day? It sure appeared we were in zone a lot today and we gave up some pretty good chunks only to put a vice on it towards the red zone. Is this common for a team to practice a scheme like this during a game or was it more because they felt the zone would work better against Weeden?

What's better than a 10 game win streak?
    Uh, undecim (XI) ?

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Sam, Were the Broncos practicing their soft zone defense all day? It sure appeared we were in zone a lot today and we gave up some pretty good chunks only to put a vice on it towards the red zone. Is this common for a team to practice a scheme like this during a game or was it more because they felt the zone would work better against Weeden?

What's better than a 10 game win streak?

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    So how did that work out benching Carter for Porter?
    34-12 and a ten game win streak is workin' fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    Not too good......

Leave a comment:

• MisterMileHigh
    replied
    Leonhard got pooped on all day long that's all I know... His nickname could be "toast". Plus the fumbled punt...

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WildcatsBroncos
    replied
    Is he playing Sunday??

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    I think he's frustrated that he lost his job to Tony Carter and Chris Harris.

Dude just needs to accept his role and be ready to play if the time arises. Plus the stupid tweets and attitude only hurt him if he gets interest from another team. His talent doesn't warrant teams over looking that type of stuff.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He essentially suggested the Broncos were frustrating him and he was going to keep his head up.
    He's probably frustrated because his starting spot wasn't handed back to him. I look forward to seeing what he does sunday since he has something to prove now.

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    So....is he frustrated that he suffered a seizure and the team doctors didn't clear him to play so he could go out on the field and have another one while playing....
    He's been cleared to play,since the end of November...

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He essentially suggested the Broncos were frustrating him and he was going to keep his head up.
    So....is he frustrated that he suffered a seizure and the team doctors didn't clear him to play so he could go out on the field and have another one while playing....

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    In the event Tracy Porter is needed to start during the playoff run, I guess we'll see if his attitude is as good as teammates like Virgil Gree, DJ Willaims and Knowshon Moreno. It does seem to be prevalent.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
    So, I dont follow twitter but apparantly Tracy Porter said some controversial things regarding his current status and deleted some Bronco related images. Does anyone have any info on what he "tweeted" and what the images were?

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngel
    replied
    So, I dont follow twitter but apparantly Tracy Porter said some controversial things regarding his current status and deleted some Bronco related images. Does anyone have any info on what he "tweeted" and what the images were?

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Originally posted by Preetv View Post
    Yeah they had 60 minutes thing on ESPN and that's how I found out lol. I thought the same exact thing...why did we get the bad Gronk??
    Ya there's a Dan gronkowski and then Chris is who we have now. Gronk is just the more athletic player. Then there is the one still in college

Leave a comment:

Working...
X