Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pats fans VERY confident about Denver. Unrealistically confident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats fans VERY confident about Denver. Unrealistically confident.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ojections.html

They seem to think we are pretenders, cupcakes, soft schedule heroes.
    That we have no shot of beating them even @ Mile High in January.

Obviously they are going to be confident in their team and support them, but i think that the amount of confidence is a little annoying.

Anyways, there's the thread. Makes for a pretty interesting read ^_^

Have a good day fellow Broncos fans, I hope you are enjoying this wonderful season as much as I am.

EDIT:
    another good pats fans read about the broncos
    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...look-good.html

lol
    Last edited by Jbronco30; 12-17-2012, 10:28 AM.

Originally posted by Jbronco30 View Post
    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ojections.html

They seem to think we are pretenders, cupcakes, soft schedule heroes.
    That we have no shot of beating them even @ Mile High in January.

Obviously they are going to be confident in their team and support them, but i think that the amount of confidence is a little annoying.

Anyways, there's the thread. Makes for a pretty interesting read ^_^

Have a good day fellow Broncos fans, I hope you are enjoying this wonderful season as much as I am.
    Well I guess they can say their 4 losses were all to 10+ win teams. Oh wait..... No they can't.
    sigpic

Comment

They can't even beat 49ers Kap at home. Enough said.
      Team Broncos!
      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

two word "Arizona Cardinal". Nuff said.
        Last edited by Chronoless; 12-17-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Fighting talk, from a team that lost to the Cardinals.

*edit* Someone beat me to it. lol
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Funny how they mention we are 1-3 against 10+ win teams.

They are 2-2 against 10+ win teams. Not exactly stellar compared to us. And they lost to the Ravens.

And as I said before we don't have a loss to a 5-9 team.
            sigpic

Comment

They'll shut up when the Pats don't make the SB.

I'm so sick of all these threads we have about the Pats and how we should be scared of them and how they are the best team ever and how Tom Brady is some God.

I'm not taking anything away from the Pats..I do respect them and they are a great team but I'm sick of people putting them on a pedestal constantly. SICK OF IT!!

I'm done -.-

Comment

They're Patriots fans; it's to be expected.

Without homefield advantage in the playoffs, Patriots won't make it past divisional. They are media darlings. That's it.

Turn off your televisions.
                fumpa.mybrute.com

Comment

Also if Baltimore wins 1 more game then we have a 1-3 record against teams with 10+ wins while New England would drop to 2-3. And if Seattle wins 1 more then they drop to 2-4 against teams with 10+ wins.

So there is a very good chance than in two weeks their argument is stupid because we will have a better record than them against who they consider "somebody".
                  sigpic

Comment

Among the worst fans in the NFL. My colleague who is a pats fan came into work today with his "2011 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS" top on. Fool.

We can take ANYONE at home on our day.

Comment

So they are confident in their team.

Are you guys not confident in your team?

Should they start threads about fearing the Broncos? Or how about threads complaining that the Broncos fans are "underestimating" the Patriots?

See how silly that sounds?

Comment

idk. couple of really pro pat comments but nothing crazy in either link that i saw.

and they do have a right to be overly confident. they have a very talented team and have been for many years. hey, when you have proven you can win...why not.

i think history is turning a bit this time around though. this isn't indy (the place or the team), and if we win out, we will be at home. you've watched the pats, twice, lose to the giants. how? punched 'em in the mouth. both close games. seems the later in the career for the brady bunch, the more they have choked in the big one away. manning, new team, new place, hopefully new results. we do need to find a way to stop their TE's.

oh and let's smash a coach who shall remain nameless and that diva of a WR they got there..

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                          two word "Arizona Cardinal". Nuff said.
                          it doesnt make sense. we lost to the pats, so were do we sit then?

Comment

I woud love to hear from them about their teams history prior to 2001, but I don't think many of them have any idea about it.
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

New England has only played 6 teams that are at least decent. Everyone else they've played are terrible. Plus if the JETS nearly beat you in New England, you've got problems.

Denver has played 8 against decent-at-worst teams.

Plus like one said, New England lost to Baltimore. They may not be at full strength right now, but going into Baltimore and winning isn't easy. We beat them by 17.
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X