Non Offensive Touchdowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays!

I had a feeling what this thread was going to be about.

Once he feels more comfortable with the format, he will improve.

He's actually better than that Olympics winner Ryan Lochte.
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Correct me if im wrong but..

Didn't John Fox say, before the Raiders game, that if the game was on Sunday, then Kuper would've played? And now over two weeks later and he's still out? Did he aggravate it? Hope we have him back for the playoffs.
      Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

I personally think they are holding him out until the playoffs to give him plenty of rest...no need to rush him back just to re aggravate it

Comment

Kuper is rekuperating for the first playoff game. :thumb:
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Hahah good play on words

Comment

yah we need him back all but 2 of the sacks given up so far have been w/ him out...

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                yah we need him back all but 2 of the sacks given up so far have been w/ him out...
                2 sacks without him? Huh? It's something like with him in the lineup Manning gets sacked every 80+ dropbacks. With Ramirez in it's like 19? I understand Ramirez has a played a lot of ball this season, but thats a huge spike.
                Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

Originally posted by KillerKwab27 View Post
                  2 sacks without him? Huh? It's something like with him in the lineup Manning gets sacked every 80+ dropbacks. With Ramirez in it's like 19? I understand Ramirez has a played a lot of ball this season, but thats a huge spike.
                  i guess i didnt word it right i meant the of the 21 sacks weve giben up only 2 have been when kupers played...but yes rameriz has played quite a bit more snaps but hes a back up for a reason we need kuper back...

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Kuper is rekuperating for the first playoff game. :thumb:
                    I see what you did there...
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

His dad posts on another site and he said he suffered a concussion. Still trying to pass his baseline tests. FWIW.
                      sigpic

"DENVER FINISHES FOOTBALL GAMES" - John Gruden on MNF

Comment

The best thing Fox can do is let Kuper get healed up and rested, and play off ready. The guy is an animal in the trenches, and when he has been healthy, both him and Koppen make a pretty good tandem.

Here's a to Kupe!!!

Comment

I wouldnt have used him against the Ravens either unless i had too, those are tough meat grinder games....sit him untill the playoff and for god sake get Ramirez all the experance he can get in case we need him, Ramirez's strength is in his run blocking, but man he gets handled pretty good by the D-Line in pass blocking situations
                          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

From what I heard I thought Fox said at practice today that he was suffering from Migraine problems and his ankle is still kinda bothering him.

No worries, like others said here, no need for him to be back so soon and re-aggravate it.

Comment

In order to score more points than the other team, you need a defense that can slow down the other team. Defense wins championships!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X