David Bruton!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Bruton!!

I would just like to give a shout out to David Bruton! I mean we all talk about Manning, Harris, Moreno, Thomas, etc but nobody ever mentions Bruton. He has been lights out on our special teams unit all year and even before. His timing and ability to always make the tackle has really impressed me. He makes you truly understand how important quality special teams players are. Keep hitting Bruton!
    sigpic

I second that. Underrated

Comment

What he said ^^^
      So far:
      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Good thread! We easily throw butt pats to the usual guys, but rarely to the guys who week in, week out do their job and make life easier for our defense and offense to work.

Mr.Bruton a Mile High u have truly earned!!!! Keep it Orange!!!!!!!!!
        #swapping

Comment

Love me some Bruton! Rave about this guy to my friends all the time.. "Watch for 30!" haha Keep it ballin' Bruton!!

Comment

Bruton is a Beast on special teams! He's been sooooo close to blocking a punt the past few games and I'm betting he'll get one when it's most needed. Keep the engine going, David. I'm delighted that you're my adopted Bronco!

Comment

There's usually one player on every team who you know will keep their job due to their status as special teams ace.

Bruton is that guy for us. I look forward to him being around for a while.

Comment

Saw him last year at the blood drive, super nice guy.

Comment

Love that David Bruton is a Denver Bronco. He is always in on plays, and i can't wait until he starts forcing turnovers on a regular basis.
                  HE>i

Comment

JDR has been getting him some snaps on D as well. :thumb:
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Del Rio just said that Bruton has been playing with the 1's, and has earned the right to. Compared it to Woodyard last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                        Del Rio just said that Bruton has been playing with the 1's, and has earned the right to. Compared it to Woodyard last season.
                        I hope he shows something because if he doesn't I don't think he'll be kept over some of these other guys. There's too much depth/young talent at CB and S to keep someone that only plays on special teams. I still expect Quinton Carter to start at S with Rahim Moore though.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          I hope he shows something because if he doesn't I don't think he'll be kept over some of these other guys. There's too much depth/young talent at CB and S to keep someone that only plays on special teams. I still expect Quinton Carter to start at S with Rahim Moore though.
                          Bruton just signed a new contract with a decent amount of guaranteed money this offseason. It would be a shock if he doesn't make the final 53.

Comment

He should have made the Pro Bowl last season as the AFC's special team player.

Comment

Hope he does well this year seems like a stand up guy

Comment

Working...
                              X