Don't Overlook the Cleveland Browns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChampPik4Six View Post
    its Joe HADEN for those wondering and have mispelled his name 3 times already, not Hayden. As a fellow Browns fan too, it about as frustrating when people say Dumerville.
    "Misspelled".

Comment

It will be tough, no doubt.

Very physical Front 7.

Good CB in Haden.

Solid OL, good RB in Richardson and some playmakers on the outside.

Comment

We will crush them.

So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Lets Go Denver! Win This For the City! For the State! For the Fans! Time to take back Mile High and Make it Our Home For Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncozoidical View Post
            In past years I would have agreed with you ... but with the present coaching staff, the leadership of Peyton Manning, I don't think it's even an issue this year. No sir, these guys are focused and aren't treating any team lightly. I said earlier in the season, they were a work in progress ... they continue to be that and will continue to be right through the playoffs. They've come a long way baby and their going to go a long way!

:thumb:
            I'm glad someone said it. PFM won't take anyone lightly and will hold teammates accountable in practice if they slack off in any way.

Peyton is on a mission to get a ring and he won't let anyone stand in his way including his own teammates.

Broncos win 31-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncozoidical View Post
              In past years I would have agreed with you ... but with the present coaching staff, the leadership of Peyton Manning, I don't think it's even an issue this year. No sir, these guys are focused and aren't treating any team lightly. I said earlier in the season, they were a work in progress ... they continue to be that and will continue to be right through the playoffs. They've come a long way baby and their going to go a long way!

:thumb:
              I'm glad someone said it. PFM won't take anyone lightly and will hold teammates accountable in practice if they slack off in any way.

Peyton is on a mission to get a ring and he won't let anyone stand in his way including his own teammates.

Broncos win 31-10.

Comment

Cleveland has a better shot of making the playoffs than they do of beating the Broncos.

Oh wait, they were just eliminated from the playoffs. Enough said.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Browns have the best solid young core in the NFL. Richardson, Gordon, Haden and a few more.

Comment

I take no game for granted, but we should have no problems on Sunday.

They are 5-9, 1-5 on the road (the win coming in Oakland).

The D is ranked 25th in yards allowed, 15th in points allowed.

The O is ranked 26th in yards, 24th in total points.

SS TJ Ward is out for the year.

Weeden is struggling big time and was awful last week before some garbage time stats, forcing the HC to say 'Weeden will 'probably' be the starting QB next week'

Frostee Rucker considered unlikely to play Sunday.

Comment

this is not your normal 2006-2011 Denver broncos team. Nothing to worry about. KC will be more of a problem then the browns

Comment

Browns probably look at the Chiefs game to find out how the Chiefs were able to run better vs the Broncos than the other teams have done lately. They will try to reproduce that.

If the Broncos limit Trent Richardson to about 60 or 70 yards, Brandon Weeden does not match up well vs the Broncos' D. Return game, yes, you do need to worry about that.

Stop the run and run the ball well is the key to beating the next 2 teams - the Browns and the Chiefs, IMO because those teams are a bit one dimensional on offense and play better pass D than run D.

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                          Stop the run and run the ball well is the key to beating the next 2 teams - the Browns and the Chiefs, IMO because those teams are a bit one dimensional on offense and play better pass D than run D.
                          How old fashioned!
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                            Browns probably look at the Chiefs game to find out how the Chiefs were able to run better vs the Broncos than the other teams have done lately. They will try to reproduce that.

If the Broncos limit Trent Richardson to about 60 or 70 yards, Brandon Weeden does not match up well vs the Broncos' D. Return game, yes, you do need to worry about that.

The Chiefs had a decent amount of rushing yards because thats all they did, it didn't lead to points.

If Denver can shut down Ray Rice, Doug Martin, McFadden, etc............ then we should be able to shut down TR, especially on a one dimensional offense.

If the Broncos get up 2 scores then its a Brandon Weeden pick party. The ONLY chance they have is shutting down the run and holding us to FG's, but against PM thats pretty hard to see.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                              The Chiefs had a decent amount of rushing yards because thats all they did, it didn't lead to points.

If Denver can shut down Ray Rice, Doug Martin, McFadden, etc............ then we should be able to shut down TR, especially on a one dimensional offense.

If the Broncos get up 2 scores then its a Brandon Weeden pick party. The ONLY chance they have is shutting down the run and holding us to FG's, but against PM thats pretty hard to see.
                              Even with Joe Haden on DT, Decker probably gets the red zone looks more. I am sure Peyton will have a TD or two passing.

I am going with Broncos 31 Browns 17

Comment

Von will launch his way back into the DPOTY talk by dropping Weeden at last 5 times. The dude Tashaun Gipson has been getting some PT for the Browns at safety, so if there's one time I'll root for Manning to throw one (and just one) INT, it'd be to Gip...in an otherwise 44-7 rout.

Comment

Working...
                                X