X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Cleveland has a better shot of making the playoffs than they do of beating the Broncos.

Oh wait, they were just eliminated from the playoffs. Enough said.
    I like how you said that!

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    http://brownschat.clevelandbrowns.co...15/m/895108515

Denver 70
    Browns 3

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by eddieroyal View Post
    broncos win big ...we can all see brock play in 4th Q..
    Ya think?

We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• eddieroyal
    replied
    broncos win big ...we can all see brock play in 4th Q..

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Where are my DOG BISCUITS, I am feeling hungry.

Leave a comment:

• RockyMts69
    replied
    Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
    Do you have to come to EVERY thread with some sort of attitude?

Of course Sam knows he is talking to "fans". If you stick around these boards for a few more "days", you may come to learn that Sam is a former coach who knows more about football than the vast majority of us put together! He was obviously speaking to "fans" expectations.

These boards are full of fans thinking playoffs, seeding and Patriots.

"why are they saying we should be scared of a team?"

Odd that I remember a certain poster who started a thread warning that this team "will lose another game"! There was even an idiotic poll asking which game "it had to be" WITHOUT the option for NONE.

DOES THAT SOUND AT ALL FAMILIAR TO YOU? Take a good long look at the thread YOU started!

LINK: The Broncos Will Lose 1 More Game...

(Maybe Sam is simply picking Cleveland out of the only two options left to him now, given YOUR premise.)

Here is what you said: "I could see the Broncos dropping a game against Kansas City, or at Oakland." - DOOGANSQUEST.

Though he didn't actually pick it, I like Sam's option better.

This made my day!

And I just know that somewhere in this world there is a die hard Browns fan still clutching on to the past thinking that this is a must win game for Cleveland, and that there is still a score to be settled for losing the 1987 AFC Championship Game to Elway and THE DRIVE...

Leave a comment:

• Preetv
    replied
    Yeah. 12-3 sounds good .

Leave a comment:

• TheAnimalYears
    replied
    Von will launch his way back into the DPOTY talk by dropping Weeden at last 5 times. The dude Tashaun Gipson has been getting some PT for the Browns at safety, so if there's one time I'll root for Manning to throw one (and just one) INT, it'd be to Gip...in an otherwise 44-7 rout.

Leave a comment:

• chad72
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    The Chiefs had a decent amount of rushing yards because thats all they did, it didn't lead to points.

If Denver can shut down Ray Rice, Doug Martin, McFadden, etc............ then we should be able to shut down TR, especially on a one dimensional offense.

If the Broncos get up 2 scores then its a Brandon Weeden pick party. The ONLY chance they have is shutting down the run and holding us to FG's, but against PM thats pretty hard to see.
    Even with Joe Haden on DT, Decker probably gets the red zone looks more. I am sure Peyton will have a TD or two passing.

I am going with Broncos 31 Browns 17

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by chad72 View Post
    Browns probably look at the Chiefs game to find out how the Chiefs were able to run better vs the Broncos than the other teams have done lately. They will try to reproduce that.

If the Broncos limit Trent Richardson to about 60 or 70 yards, Brandon Weeden does not match up well vs the Broncos' D. Return game, yes, you do need to worry about that.

Stop the run and run the ball well is the key to beating the next 2 teams - the Browns and the Chiefs, IMO because those teams are a bit one dimensional on offense and play better pass D than run D.
    The Chiefs had a decent amount of rushing yards because thats all they did, it didn't lead to points.

If Denver can shut down Ray Rice, Doug Martin, McFadden, etc............ then we should be able to shut down TR, especially on a one dimensional offense.

If the Broncos get up 2 scores then its a Brandon Weeden pick party. The ONLY chance they have is shutting down the run and holding us to FG's, but against PM thats pretty hard to see.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by chad72 View Post
    Stop the run and run the ball well is the key to beating the next 2 teams - the Browns and the Chiefs, IMO because those teams are a bit one dimensional on offense and play better pass D than run D.
    How old fashioned!

Leave a comment:

• chad72
    replied
    Browns probably look at the Chiefs game to find out how the Chiefs were able to run better vs the Broncos than the other teams have done lately. They will try to reproduce that.

If the Broncos limit Trent Richardson to about 60 or 70 yards, Brandon Weeden does not match up well vs the Broncos' D. Return game, yes, you do need to worry about that.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    this is not your normal 2006-2011 Denver broncos team. Nothing to worry about. KC will be more of a problem then the browns

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    I take no game for granted, but we should have no problems on Sunday.

They are 5-9, 1-5 on the road (the win coming in Oakland).

The D is ranked 25th in yards allowed, 15th in points allowed.

The O is ranked 26th in yards, 24th in total points.

SS TJ Ward is out for the year.

Weeden is struggling big time and was awful last week before some garbage time stats, forcing the HC to say 'Weeden will 'probably' be the starting QB next week'

Frostee Rucker considered unlikely to play Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Rarelyoffended
    replied
    Browns have the best solid young core in the NFL. Richardson, Gordon, Haden and a few more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X