Mitch Unrein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch Unrein

I know Wolfe is getting a lot of attention right now, he definitely deserves, kid is a stud. But what about Mitch? I don't know about you guys, but I am EXTREMELY excited about this kids potential, he has been such a suprise this season. Between him and the Big Bad Wolfe, this defensive front is looking like it has a very bright future! Can't get over how much young talent we have on this squad! I LOVE IT!

He definitely came out of nowhere and surprised most of us. His versatility has also been well utilized.

Comment

Loved his touchdown! It reminded me of Dan Klecko's TD from a few years ago in the AFCCG of the Colts against the Pats. Priceless!

Comment

He is my favorite fullback..:thumb:
        sigpic
        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

He's got hands receivers would die for.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by southern cross View Post
            Loved his touchdown! It reminded me of Dan Klecko's TD from a few years ago in the AFCCG of the Colts against the Pats. Priceless!
            Whatever happened to Dan Klecko?

Comment

Who would have guessed that at the end of the season the player with the highest target to reception ratio would be Mitch Unrein???
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

O'K., there aren't many Wyoming Cowboys football fans, but those of us who followed them when Unrein was there knew that he had a great chance of being one of the few from WYO who make it in the NFL. He was a beast then, but the NFL is a whole different ballgame. We figured his work ethic would see him through, and so far it has.

Comment

Originally posted by Arch_Angel View Post
                  Whatever happened to Dan Klecko?
                  Cut by Atlanta in 2010. Currently a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by fairweatherh8r View Post
                    I know Wolfe is getting a lot of attention right now, he definitely deserves, kid is a stud. But what about Mitch? I don't know about you guys, but I am EXTREMELY excited about this kids potential, he has been such a suprise this season. Between him and the Big Bad Wolfe, this defensive front is looking like it has a very bright future! Can't get over how much young talent we have on this squad! I LOVE IT!
                    It's so exciting to have all of these young players here. He is playing great, and it's a testament to the coaching staff the we have here.
                    HE>i

Comment

mitch's mom was my babysitter a few times in eaton, co. probably 15 years ago

cool family, great athletes.
                      I'm Cal-I

Comment

I have not been analyzing our players like I did in the past so I been trusting more what "experts" say. Before the Balt game people on NFL network said we were going to dominate the Ravens because our base defense has been exceptional against the run.

That is true because of all of our DL play including Unrein, Vickerson and the backups who are subbed in their place.

Allot of us were worried about our DT before the season and how they would hold up against the run, in our base defense they been doing very well.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Mitch a Re-Incarnated Karl Mekelnburg Possible? For Mitch the Sky is the Limit and I hope Mitch makes it 2 outerspace..........

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                            I have not been analyzing our players like I did in the past so I been trusting more what "experts" say. Before the Balt game people on NFL network said we were going to dominate the Ravens because our base defense has been exceptional against the run.

That is true because of all of our DL play including Unrein, Vickerson and the backups who are subbed in their place.

Allot of us were worried about our DT before the season and how they would hold up against the run, in our base defense they been doing very well.
                            Apparently Denver's coaches know a thing or two about defensive linemen. Vickerson, Bannan and Unrein have done very well on the inside joined by Wolfe sometimes. I've noticed that the DL almost never stunts when playing run D. They play a jam and slide technique which is very effective at building a wall and allows Backers and DBs to make plays.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              Apparently Denver's coaches know a thing or two about defensive linemen. Vickerson, Bannan and Unrein have done very well on the inside joined by Wolfe sometimes. I've noticed that the DL almost never stunts when playing run D. They play a jam and slide technique which is very effective at building a wall and allows Backers and DBs to make plays.
                              These DT's have all been with Denver before. Del Rio deserves a lot of credit for their performance.

This is probably the fastest we've ever had. When DJ is on the field with Woody and Von he's the slowest lb on the field.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X